Honeymoon Discussions

St Lucia Resorts (But Not a Sandals)

We are looking at a few boutique styled resorts for St Lucia (I only mention non-Sandals as I see there are a few Sandals threads below, not because I'm a snob or something!) and I was wondering if anyone had recommendations. I love the Jalouise Plantation and am looking for resorts with that type of feel. Or, if you went to St Lucia and want to recommend your travel agent that'd be great! Thanks!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: St Lucia Resorts (But Not a Sandals)

• The Jalousie is gorgoeus.  If you have deep pockets, there is always Jade Mountain too.  There is a Westin that is under construction that should open sometime in 2012 if the sign read correctly.  Hope these are helpful.
    Anniversary
  • We just returned from Sandals LaToc and it was nice because they were about 60% occupied so it never felt really crowded.
    Anniversary
  • Sandals Grande is supposed to get overwater bungalows as well. So we may have to look there as well.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How was Sandals La Toc? We may book there for April 2012!
  • Ti Kaye, Ladera, Stonefield Estate Villas or Jade Mountain (if you have a very generous budget.)
    Photobucket Vacation Vacation
  • FYI...the Overwater Bungalows are now not expected to be completed until early 2013.  They look amazing but the opening keeps getting delayed.
  • I believe Jalousie is opening beach bungalows this year, so that may be something to look at.  We are also contemplating on HMing in St. Lucia at Jalousie and/or Ladera. I really love the idea of seeing the Pitons everyday! Also, Jalousie has an AI option which is nice.  
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards