Texas-Houston

Time to Share

Ok this board has been quiet for far too long. I loved coming on here to talk & play while I was wedding planning. Where are you ladies????

Share a picture of you and your FI / DH  and a random fact about you two !
Photobucket

Re: Time to Share

• edited December 2011

DH and I started dating in 8th grade =)
    We got married on my great-grandparents anniversary
    Photobucket
  • aggiebugaggiebug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will find a pic soon, but for the random fact.  FI and I do not remember when we actually met.  We know it was freshman year at college and best we can guess it was at a college athletic event. Thats as good as it gets
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • shameka2325shameka2325 member
    edited December 2011

I am new to the board,kinda..I just really started using it, never really post though..
    We met in 04 through mutual friends..
  • icekitty37icekitty37 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no pic on this computer but we met when he hired me in 2005. we went to the same schools but since he is older and 2 grades ahead, we never had met before. i worked with his younger brother though!
  • edited December 2011
    Fi and I met at work...he was my boss...lol. And we don't knw the exact date of when we started officially dating so we guessed one and decided on 10/13 just so we could have an anni to celebrate
  • edited December 2011

DH & I were best friends for three years before we started dating. We went to college together and were in the same program so we saw each other ALL the time. ps - we are fb nerds!
  • edited December 2011

We met at A&M in differential equations.  When he graduated (he graduated a semester before I did), we got hired by the same company in the same department (they knew we were together, so we didn't have to hide it).  So now, my FI and I work right across the hall from eachother and I couldn't be happier.
  • csuperstar02csuperstar02 member
    edited December 2011

We got engaged on December 18, 2009 and will marry on December 18, 2010.

?Well-behaved women rarely make history.?

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

?BFP #1~4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum DX~6.2.11 | D&C~6.9.11?

Dx Unicornuate Uterus 4.12

?BFP #2~10.12.12,EDD 6.27.13| 11.8.12 - no growth :(| natural m/c 11.25.12| D&C 2.8.13 ?

• edited December 2011
    My FI and I met 12yrs ago when I very briefly dated his older brother.  >Not many people know this fact, because we were all VERY young.<  We dated about 8yrs ago but our age was a factor(him 15, me 18). When my ex(husband) and I split, I was going through my phone one night to call a friend of mine and came across his number.  Out of the blue I called him and tried playing a game of guess the voice with him.  After about 30 seconds he asked for a clue and all I said was "I have really missed you"...He said, "Candi, I've been missing a piece of my heart for 8yrs and I pray that you are calling me to come back."  I cried my eyes out!!  We have been together ever since!! 

• edited December 2011

We have only known each other for four years but have waaaaay too many "small world" connections...example, we went to the same church but his family left only a couple years before my family started going there; his "aunt" (mom's best friend from college) is the mother of someone I was in the band with in high school (DH and I did not attend the same schools...he was in Katy ISD and I was in Cy-Fair).  It's just crazy, and makes me wish we had known each other sooner.  But, everything happened the way it was supposed to.
  • edited December 2011

When I first met FI I was not interested in him at all, I thought he was way too young. I asked my parents what I should do and they said I should give him a chance. I'm glad I did.
  • STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    My random fact will be a weird one and for sure very different.

DH and I have known each since I was a freshman in college. He was in a relationship at that time and even got married. We were really good friends though. I even went to his 1st wedding! So I can LITERALLY say that I have attend BOTH my husband's weddings. WEIRD! Not many people can say that. ha ha!

Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • edited December 2011
    My random fact would be that FI and I are 9 years apart which is  the same years apart his parents were and we will be the same age they were when we get married.
  • edited December 2011

Random: Its shocking to realize that we had never met before, he knew my bff through the mutual friend we met through... He went to just about everywhere I went to party, and he even played against my dad's soccer team a few times (all of this within the 4 yrs prior to us meeting). I guess we really should believe in the whole "if its meant to be it, it will find its way"
  • PJS001PJS001 member
    edited December 2011
    We met our freshman year. I had actually just gone to a Passion Party and us girls wanted to go out and do something after the party was done and we ended up going to the bar he was working at. I called dibs. Best.Night.Ever.

Random fact: We are both concert junkies and had been at the same concerts right next to each other on the front row. So although we never met each other at the shows, we were RIGHT next to each other on at least three circumstances.

And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• ib4eplzib4eplz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I met at a friend's bday party in the summer before I was a senior. He wouldn't stop staring at me and I was completely freaked out.  Well time passed and he was still interested in me and I figured I should give it a shot. So I went and asked my parents if it would be okay if I dated someone who was twenty years old.  They said NO WAY!! Well..a few days later my dad asked my mom.."hey we are four years apart..and they are only three.  Why is it a problem for our daughter?" We made it official at my high school dance and the rest is history!! haha..
  • edited December 2011
    Here's a pic of FI and I grubbing on crawfish...We will pretty much travel anywhere just to eat...and schedule our trip around our meals. Good times :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards