Wedding Party

Flower girl help

Hey Ladies. I'm hoping you guys can hopefully help me figure this out.

So I have a "sister". She's really a family friend who has been in my family since forever. We were raised together. My parents raised her and she calls them Mom & Dad. So we have always considered ourselves sisters even twins (even thou she is 2 years older). Well she has a 4 year old daughter who calls me "Titi" and she is also my God daughter. I want no one but her to be my flower girl. My neice is my WORLD, my HEART, my EVERYTHING. So I can't imagine her not being apart of my special day. But now comes the problem. My sister introduced me & my FI. However about a month or so after me & him got together something happened and my sister has since then stopped talking to us. None of us has made the effort to make the relationship better because I know me & my FI are just hurt because she has disrespected us countless times. So ladies I need some help. How should I go about speaking to her and trying to somehow repair the relationship enough so that I can have my neice in the wedding as well as hopefully have a fresh start for all of us. 

Sorry this has turned out to be long. But I'm so lost on how to fix a relationship that has been broke for so long now. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Flower girl help

• Thanks a lot ladies. It's been a little over a year. I recently sent her an invitation to our engagment party and I included a little note with it describing how I would like a fresh start. So hopefully it will work. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. But once again thanks ladies. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards