New Hampshire

Vendor questions. Need reviews

We are planning our wedding for Oct 2012, we are very interested in having it at Mt. Sunapee, but I haven't seen too many people post about their experiences there, does anyone have any personal feedback regarding this location.
I have also been speaking with Nazzy from Nazzy entertainment, and have also not seen any reviews on him, does anyone know if he is any good?
I know we are getting our cake at Jacques because of how delicious it is, and amazing they look.
We were also looking at Barefotos for photography, but Nazzy works with a company called Photos by Elizabeth, and wasn't sure if anyone has tried either one of these photographers.
Thanks for any input!!! Smile

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Vendor questions. Need reviews

• edited December 2011
    We had considered Mt Sunapee when we were planning our wedding. It was a toss up between them and Pat's Peak in Henniker.

After visiting Sunapee recently for a pig roast I'm glad we went with Pat's Peak.  Sunapee feels much more "institutional" and they didn't have any outdoor ceremony spaces.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

I haven't even considered Pat's Peak, I will certainly have to look at them as well then, my fiance is a big skier so certainly wanted a ski resort.  Thanks for the input.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • So, I used to work at Sunapee, and its beautiful, the lodges are great, and the outside is ideal for pictures. My sister got married at Ragged Mountain in Danbury and let me tell you...GORGEOUS!!! Don't dismiss it. It was right where we grew up, and the views and area is just breathtaking! Good luck in your search!!
  • Barefotos was my second choice for photographer.  I don't think I've heard of photos by Elizabeth.

This box shipped toys? No this box is toy! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We decided to go with Mt. Sunapee, Barefotos (Photos by Elizabeth was too "old fashioned" syle for me), we went with Greg Sowa for the DJ (Nazzy seemed a little too over the top, and when I priced out him and the photographer seperately, it was $200 cheaper than his "package" deal, so thought that was sketchy)  Thanks everyone for the feedback :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards