November 2013 Weddings

Hello November Brides

Hello everyone! I wanted to introduce myself after I made a little post of the GTKY post. My FI and I are getting married on November 23rd officially after signing our venue contract this past Saturday. We got engaged back in February after Valentine's Day. He is a huge romantic and surprised me with a dinner and night at the Ritz.

My FI is a special education math teacher and I'm a recruiter. We started dating a year ago through a mutual friend from college. We are still working on the initial stages of our planning for the wedding. We have a venue for our reception and ceremony, a photographer, and our caterer booked. I'll be making a lot more checks off my list in April to include hopefully finding my dress and our engagement photos.

I'm also meeting with a potential florist this weekend so hopefully that goes well. I look forward to getting to know some of you ladies!

ETA: We also booked our honeymoon last Friday! We are going to St. Lucia!!! I'm beyond excited for that!

Re: Hello November Brides

• Well hello welcome to the board ... You have been a busy bee.... Congrats on all the checks and the engagement...

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_november-2013-weddings_hello-november-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:cd1f7f85-cf50-4bfe-9bfc-0a3b46d68364Discussion:9389d3cb-01ee-4c92-95d0-1b8a4aff7b1aPost:2e9b70e2-deb1-4a19-b884-726cbb8ce6de">Re:Hello November Brides</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well hello welcome to the board ... You have been a busy bee.... Congrats on all the checks and the engagement...
    Posted by LeciaB[/QUOTE]

Haha yes it has been quite busy this last month. Things are beginning to calm down though for the rest of March. It will start getting busy again in April but hopefully not as much as it was this month. I need to catch up on those days where I don't do anything...those are nice.
  • Welcome to the board! Congrats on all your hard work so far. Definitely keep us posted as we get closer. Happy planning!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards