I got my dress from Lady Margret's in Puyallup. Customer service was great, i went there on a whim without an appointment & they got me in. I tried on a few dresses that were around $1000, they seemed to have a good variety in that price range. …
- When it gets warm, which do you go without first- socks with shoes or a coat?
no coat, but that only happens when it's over 70.
- If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, would you pick a plain cheese pizza or a plain cheesebu…
1. What did you eat for dinner tonight?cookies and popcorn. i need to work on my eating habits.
2. What room are you in right now?
3. What is the last website that you went to, other than The Knot/Nest/Bump?
4. What is …
Hi!i'm just a lurker but it has been really slow today.
my day has consisted of sitting here eating some ice cream, and waiting to go to a cake tasting.
(i'm having a super healthy day, obviously)
and i'm happy to hear the shutter island reco…
I got the FI an ipod for his birthday last year, after he left my place one day i realized it had been sitting on the counter the whole time, i was so worried he had seen it.
After he opened it, i asked, but he was oblivious the whole time.
Have you talked to them about doing any of these things?
also, how interested are you acting?
I was supposed to be a bridesmaid in December (wedding was cancelled) and the bride never seemed interested in even discussing the wedding, therefore i …
you can get it in any county, but i noticed where i'm getting married (Pierce) it cost $64, while where i live (Kittitas) it was only $32, so i saved a few bucks and got it here.
just something to consider.