Registry and Gift Forum
Options

Depositagift.com - Any reviews?

Hi All,

Has anyone used the website depositagift.com either as a gift giver or recipient?  Any reviews?  I understand there is a fee to use it, but it's better than registering for stuff we don't need *just to have a registry*. 

TIA.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Depositagift.com - Any reviews?

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_depositagiftcom-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:f76b04ee-19d6-40ee-a8bf-13ad9d48a68fPost:c9547f64-8d05-4a3f-a9b3-0f7977208d96">Re: Depositagift.com - Any reviews?</a>:
    [QUOTE]@ MyNameIsNot: What you consider "bad advice" is only your opinion and might actually be good advice to someone else out there. Let THEM decide. Just a thought.
    Posted by mazampl[/QUOTE]

<div>It's not just my opinion that telling people to embarrass themselves in front of friends and family is bad advice.  </div><div>
    </div><div>I worry about the person that might think that is good advice.  </div>
  • Options
    @ MyNameIsNot: What you consider "bad advice" is only your opinion and might actually be good advice to someone else out there. Let THEM decide. Just a thought.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards