Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Favorite Friday!

It's Friday...Friday... :) Here is our weekly post where we talk about our favorite things both WR and NWR from the past week!

WR--My dress fit perfectly and looked so pretty! I almost teared up and probably would have if there had been anyone else there with me.

NWR--The energy in Zumba class last night was amazing. I think I danced the entire hour with a smile on my face :)

Re: Favorite Friday!

• Options
    WR - Deposit is down on the honeymoon. I guess it's technically booked, though we won't get our itinerary until two weeks after we make final payment. 

NWR - Having a dinner party tomorrow. It's been a while, since our place doesn't have AC and the summer months make it impossible to ask people to sit inside and eat with us. But now that it's cold, bring on the feast!
  • Options
    WR- got my headband that I will be wearing for my wedding :) 

NWR - booked a trip to jamaica happening a few days after my honeymoon hahaha :) going with my sister :) my favorite band is doing a thing there, you book places in a resort thats booked out just for the fans and they do a bunch of shows and activities and have musical guests and you get to meet them :D its going to be amaaazing!! 
  • Options
    WR:  My dress is coming together beautifully.  Everything is practically done!!! 

NWR:  EEEEE Getting ready for the holidays 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm late but figured I'd jump in anyways. 

WR - We will have the invites finished this weekend, and I hope to get them out before Turkey Day. I also found my garter (it holds a flask, FI is excited), and bought my hair piece this week. 

NWR - Looking forward to the short week, and shopping!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WR: everyone received the save the dates!! And they loved them! Also received more invitation samples ( thanks to wedding paper divas they're free!)

NWR: finally had a long weekend with the FH. our schedules have both been so busy it's hard to have down time. Also ordered tickets to Radio City!!
  • Options
    Crocam68 said:
    WR: everyone received the save the dates!! And they loved them! Also received more invitation samples ( thanks to wedding paper divas they're free!) NWR: finally had a long weekend with the FH. our schedules have both been so busy it's hard to have down time. Also ordered tickets to Radio City!!
    I can't say enough good about WPD...they have been AWESOME to work with and helped us do custom design work to get exactly what we wanted for no additional cost.We essentially created a suite of enclosures, invites, etc by piecing together different designs and then matching up the paper types, etc. Plus, in my experience you can stack some discounts/promo codes and their shipping is always faster than what they "predict".
  • Options
    We used WPD for our save the dates and LOVED them. We were originally going to go with them for invites too, got a ton of samples but then ended up falling in love with some invites on Etsy instead. 
  • Options
    I'm so glad to hear good reviews about them! We have narrowed down between 2 invites now just to pick the paper quality!
  • Options
    We used WPD for our invites, and loved them. Their online chat helped us completely customize everything we wanted. We are having a small wedding (no more than 20-30), and they treated us like we were their biggest customer. I will definitely be returning to them for other items, as needed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards