Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Bridesmaid Dresses?!?! Stressing a bit....

Hello Ladies. I bought my dress from Lulu's Boutique. We went last week to check out the bridesmaid dresses. All along we had planned on doing the bridesmaid in champagne. Well the champagne color at Lulus is light tan / ivory. Almost the same color as my dress. So that will not work. They have several more options at Stardust but I don't want to have to ask my ladies to spend $250+ on a dress. So now we have Alfred Angelo or Davids Bridal which I am not super thrilled about. Alfred Angelo doesn't have champagne dresses either. So we are stuck with Davids Bridal. We can check that out but I'd love suggestions on places if you know any other stores that have a nice selection in the color champagne or something close (latte). I don't want them to have to spend much more than $150 for a dress. Thanks!

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses?!?! Stressing a bit....

• I had great success at Nordstrom finding dresses for my girls that were within budget. They had a great selection of special occasion dresses at the Stonebriar location, and an even better selection of styles and colors online. DB dresses seemed to fit my girls oddly, and luckily none of the Nordstrom dresses needed alterations. Faster shipping and we qualified for cash back since we ordered using Ebates.
  • Check out Limited, Loft, and J Crew.  They have some bridesmaids dresses online.  You can probably find out what your girls' sizes are and order all at once with a coupon code.
    Anniversary

• Nordstrom has great options! Donna Morgan dresses are really comfy and not too expensive!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards