Missouri-Kansas City
Options

KC Indoor Venues- On a budget

We are looking for somewhere for under $2000. About 100 people. Ceremony and Reception. Looking for a great space that doesn't need to be filled with flowers to make it pretty. Thanks in advance!

Re: KC Indoor Venues- On a budget

• Options

I just got an email from this venue yesterday located in Mission, KS on Johnson Drive. I think they usually use it as a dance studio but it looks really pretty and affordable. I would consider using them as I was trying to find a pretty place with chandeliers but I think we're already decided on an art gallery for our ceremony and the 3rd floor of The Cashew for the reception. Good luck! 

http://melangekc.com/event-space/

• Options

I'm getting married at Mahaffie Heritage Center in Olathe. Awesome building and inexpensive.

Anniversary

• Options
    Vox Theatre in Kansas City, KS is my venue, a little more than your budget but beautiful. Try lake shelters, Shawnee Lake Park has one that is inexpensive. 
  • Options
    rcaldwell80rcaldwell80 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2014
    We're getting married at Union Station and also have 100 guests. We got both our ceremony and reception rooms for under $1,000, plus it's super gorgeous. Also, become a member of Union Station, I think it's only $45?, and you get 20% off the rental.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards