Missouri-Kansas City

KC Indoor Venues- On a budget

We are looking for somewhere for under $2000. About 100 people. Ceremony and Reception. Looking for a great space that doesn't need to be filled with flowers to make it pretty. Thanks in advance!

Re: KC Indoor Venues- On a budget

• I just got an email from this venue yesterday located in Mission, KS on Johnson Drive. I think they usually use it as a dance studio but it looks really pretty and affordable. I would consider using them as I was trying to find a pretty place with chandeliers but I think we're already decided on an art gallery for our ceremony and the 3rd floor of The Cashew for the reception. Good luck! 

http://melangekc.com/event-space/

• I'm getting married at Mahaffie Heritage Center in Olathe. Awesome building and inexpensive.

Anniversary

• Vox Theatre in Kansas City, KS is my venue, a little more than your budget but beautiful. Try lake shelters, Shawnee Lake Park has one that is inexpensive. 
  • rcaldwell80rcaldwell80 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2014
    We're getting married at Union Station and also have 100 guests. We got both our ceremony and reception rooms for under $1,000, plus it's super gorgeous. Also, become a member of Union Station, I think it's only $45?, and you get 20% off the rental.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards