Wedding Woes
Options

I find this a bit creepy.

2»

Re: I find this a bit creepy.

• Options
    I want to steal boots from at least one of those torsos, for me to wear.
  • Options
    Ha. I was thinking the same thing.
  • Options
    It has that peeping tom mystique, as you're obviously looking up women's dresses when you're looking at that decor.

• Options
    Just found this gem of a comment:

1. 4. Susie says:

The decor of the umbrellas with the shoes. I’m flabbergasted how cool that looks. Absolutely beautiful wedding!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    Pinterest is not being as kind: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/240661173811886911/

"Am I the only one that finds this...creepy?"

"not a fan of it at all!"

"I also just don't get it. It has nothing to do with the rest of the wedding (which was actually nice) - maybe if it had some sort of link to a theme like it was a Wizard of Oz theme or a Halloween wedding but...yeah it's just bad."

"lol this is hilarious. but not in a good way. why would they do this? is it a reference to something I don't get?"

"I don't normally judge peoples taste but this is so tasteless! It's like dozens of people being hung from trees!! The rest of the wedding is gorgeous though!"

"I can see with the rest of their wedding they were trying to come up with unique and creative things, and I have a feeling this idea was spawned from that theme but... Once you put it together and saw what it looked like didn't you get that maybe it looked a little toooo much like you hung a bunch of people in your entrance? Wouldn't someone had said something!? I just wish they would have really talked about it in the interview... Maybe given a different perspective on it that I just don't get? Because as far as everyone else can see they just look extremely blind or a little but too morbid..."
  • Options
    I could DIY that whole fricken wedding for under 10k!
  • Options
    I keep looking at the flowers.  I know I didn't read it wrong, b/c the venue was almost 30K, the "rentals" (I wondered WTH that was) were around $11K and then 8K for flowers.  But they all look like wild flowers.  They're gorgeous, but I can't figure out why so expensive.  It's not like the centerpieces have lots of flowers either.

Weird.
  • Options
    Yeah I truly don't understand how that wedding cost so much money. But where are you guys finding the breakdown? I saw PP say the wedding cost about 75k but I couldn't find the budget on the site.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    They removed it for some reason.  I only remember the venue, floral, rentals and dress ($4K).
  • Options
    what the what? so confused...
  • Options
    @JCBride, the financial info disappeared 20-30 minutes after it blew up on here, lol. It's been replaced with info on who the vendors were. But I know it was over 75k,  because I totaled it up to see how much they spent.
  • Options
    I think it was $78,800ish.

• Options
    I'm sorry it looked like a gorgeous wedding but that style shouldn't cost anywhere near 80k
  • Options
    Surrealism. It's a great trick if you can do it.

If not (as in this example) effect rapidly descends into Something Nasty In the Woodshed. 
  • Options
    Wzz said:
    those are real shoes, right? where did she get all those shoes? i have many questions.
    She may have a "problem" like me. If I raided my shoe closet I could easily make those creepy legs and more, but FI may also have me committed if I wanted floating legs!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards