Michigan-Detroit
Options

Porta Potties

Any southeast Michigan ladies out there renting a PortaPotty(ies) for their wedding or any other event?  I am looking for vendor suggestions. thanks!

Re: Porta Potties

• Options
    Not sure where you are or how large of a service area they had, but growing up everyone in our lakefront neighborhood used Brendels Septic (www.brendelseptic.com) we used them for my HS graduation open house, and a few other events and when we gutted the only bathroom in our house. Always clean on arrival, picked up within the time frame they said. Basic port-a-potty. However, checking their website they do offer the trailer style as well depending on what you are looking for. 
  • Options
    Ok I was a bridesmaid in a wedding that had a port a potties. Needless to say ewww. My dress was long it was hard to move around and by the middle of the night it was nasty. If you have togo with one try going with something big that you could move around in.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jwells2015jwells2015 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2014
    I would go with a trailer style. Some are really nice. This company has good prices.

www.portabletoiletsmichigan.com<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards