Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

1 Hour Cocktail Reception Seahorse Cleopatra's Barge Serendipity Limo ride

edited September 2014 in Nevada-Las Vegas
Hi

Staying at Hotel32 - Getting married at Caesars Palace - Looking for 1 hour Cocktail Reception - Then main dinner at Hash house a go go

15-20 guest ages 30-50's most very active and young at heart/fun

A) Seahorse love the aquarium
B) Cleopatra Barge
C) Serendipity
D) 1 hour limo ride around vegas: id get beer & wine & limo company said i can bring on few trays of cheese, fruit, veg

After the above well make our way over to hash house a gogo in the quad to have the wedding dinner reception

Do you think having a reception and then dinner at house house would be too much food? which option do you like most?

P.s for cleopatra/serendipity/seahorse if we did use this as cocktail well only order "light snacks" cheesy pretsels, nachos, dips & few drinks for guest

Checked out the Chayo which has a nive nice of the strip and THEY WANTED $3500 PLUS F&B MINIMUM which is way high for me for a reception!

Thank you

Re: 1 Hour Cocktail Reception Seahorse Cleopatra's Barge Serendipity Limo ride

• Options
    Seahorse is fine but it's pretty open to the public if I remember correctly. Cleopatra might be more private. I think the Limo ride or the DDB bus would be lots of fun. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Thanks hmgiffor
    The challenge is everyone wants to charge high amounts for small group or high minimum food/drinks 

For a party of 15-20 $3000 for cocktail reception is alot....places i looked into either want you to rent entire room/floor or have high food/drink minimums starting from $3000 plus

You know cost and time and stressing wise best bet is a 1 hour cocktail limo tour would suit me better
    i can have drinks/food/upto 20 people in limo/music/driver/strip tour all for under $300! that would be more fun i agree and different so thats what im gona go with.....sent other emails to some others but no reply.....

Thanks this is great a 2nd opinion :)

Thank you thank you thank you

• Options

Hi Chant23 - what limo service have you got the quote for the1 hour? Looking for a limo for my bachelorette that can pick us up from MGM, take us to the sign for some pics and then drop at our restaurant (looking at Margaritaville at the mo).

Some companies have a 2 hour minimum, but I really only think we will need 1 hour. There will be 12-14 of us.

• Options
    ericandmarieericandmarie member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited September 2014
    @nicolajane81‌ NTS limo does one hour! The attached price quote is for a Saturday evening in January.
  • Options
    Hi Nicola Jane81 
    Im unaware if they have minimum however i am using them for 2 services so if there is a minimum i assume they didnt mention it to me because i am using for 2 services:
    Hotel32-caesars venus gardens / hash house a gogo-hotel32 (back to our hotel)

1-888-696-4400 (tell them pam from luvbug reffered you for deals)
    Stretch Limo 7 passengers: $65.50 per hour
    Ultra-Stretch Limo 10 passengers $87.50 per hour
    Stretch SUV 14 passengers $109.50 per hour

Welcome :)
  • Options
    Hi Eric and Marie "Flaming Freddie" this is huge limos and reasonable price

The cheapest i found was one i got quotes from/see above and your one

Will email them - i want a small wedding and i have been receiving hints that more than 20 want to come! yikes and if thats the case good to know there is limos that can hold passengers upto 40!

p.s ericandmarie please let me know your reviews of the limo comany thank you :)
  • Options
    Hi fyi
    I just called the nts limo and they said its minimum of 2 and 4 hour slots

They said they might be able to do 1 hr slots depending on time and location and if they dont have other bookins inbetween (would be a request only and not a gaurantee) ref von said i should send an email & see what they say....so i emailed them...lets see what they say....tba
  • Options
    Hmm sorry about that!
  • Options
    Hi 
    No worries not your fault / they way i understood it is if its not busy they mostly like can accommodate and if they know its gointg tobe busy then they would likely decline as that affects business....
    I appreciate he was honest to tell me...so me and fi will decide if we can fit in 2 hours in 1 slot to tour guest because their limos are NYCE lovely :) so i am not ruling it out

Thank you for the recommendation ericandmarie
  • Options
    Hi
    Just received an email reply from nts limos in regards to "1 hour limo service" 

Me: What is the minimum, can i book an hour each time?

NTS LIMO RESPONSE: 
    You can book an hour for the transfer.  However, if you have multiple pick up and drop offs, there has to be at least three hours between reservations, or it would have to be reserved as a consecutive charter.

That said this would work for me (good to know)

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards