DIY Wedding Forum
Options

Biggest AW yet for the biggest DIY yet. Or DI why....

The inspiration- old vintage paper moon pictures.

And the (finally) finished product-
(Another spectacular what was I thinking? moment...)

Photo Booth? I need no photo booth. I have a paper moon. I'm singing the song. 
I do need a flatbed. This does not fit in a van. Or a u haul. But this is going to be serious effing fun.

Re: Biggest AW yet for the biggest DIY yet. Or DI why....

• Options
    LOVE!!!  I can't WAIT for her wedding!!
    Anniversary

• Options
    oh my god that is PRECIOUS!!! My grandpa had a picture of him and his brother sitting on one of those when they were little.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    wandajune6wandajune6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2014
    I'm in awe. Utter awe.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Ok, thanks, now I'll be singing "Paper Moon" all day in my head!  I think it is great and so will your guests.  Can you rent a U-Haul to transport it?
  • Options
    A friend is bringing his flat bed. Thank goodness.

@Lauderdale Pink- I know! That damned song won't stop! My son calls this phenomenon a "brain splinter."
  • Options
    Omg that is beautiful! I will be waiting on pins and needles until we get to see pictures from Adorable Daughter's wedding.
  • Options
    That. Is. Awesome. 
  • Options
    Amazing!!!!
    image Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Soo awesome!
  • Options
    I NEED THAT
  • Options
    From all of these responses, I bet you could rent it out and make some money back.  Love the term "brain splinter"
  • Options
    @ohannabelle can you be my mom? That is so incredibly beautiful. I want it in my home. It can replace the sofa.
  • Options
    How cool! I want one for my living room! When are you going to set up an Etsy shop??? :~p
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    How cool! I want one for my living room! When are you going to set up an Etsy shop??? :~p
    I am honestly starting to think about it. The venue coordinator asked if she could use some of the photos for promo, and asked me to get her some business cards, so it might be in the future.  Maybe? (I might consult the Magic 8 ball. I'll see if All signs point to yes.)
  • Options
    It's beautiful, what a great idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards