Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

No Longer a TI Bride - Actively Looking for January 10th venue

2»

Re: No Longer a TI Bride - Actively Looking for January 10th venue

• Options
    Hey you know you should watch some weddings online to get a visual perspective of the chapels. Webcasting.cashmanpro.com

Aria, bellagio and Mandalay can be watched via this website
  • Options
    Hey you know you should watch some weddings online to get a visual perspective of the chapels. Webcasting.cashmanpro.com Aria, bellagio and Mandalay can be watched via this website
    I was thinking about that.  I'm gonna try it!  Thanks!
    Happiness is an inside job
  • Options
    So many choices. Lol I am having a hard time justifying $1000+ for 15 minutes in these chapels. We could get an amazing room for that price.
  • Options
    So many choices. Lol I am having a hard time justifying $1000+ for 15 minutes in these chapels. We could get an amazing room for that price.

I was starting to think like that, but with our number (70+), there just aren't a lot of rooms to fit that bill. Plus, I do want the actual ceremony to be in a formal setting with my gorgeous gown.  But now that I know the MB ceremonies are 9 minutes (yes, I said 9) and Wynn's are 19, I guess I can figure out the price difference that way.  I'm still toying with picking something like the Paris and treating it just as a room.... but dunno.  I also think that breaking up the two will stagger our guest load.  Yes, it's the dreaded gap.  I'm going to die on that hill.  It's Vegas; they can go lose some money before cake and food.
    Happiness is an inside job
  • Options
    I had my wedding at the Platinum last Jan and it was wonderful. They made everything really easy and it has the best views of the strip.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards