Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

"Day Of" purse essentials

I have a somewhat small clutch to carry with me the day of the wedding.

Other than my cell phone, what else should it have in there???

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: "Day Of" purse essentials

• Options
    Breath mints, lipstick (or gloss), and a couple of these:

They don't require water, and it's an easy way to "brush" your teeth and freshen up after eating. You don't have to keep them in the case, either. The little breath bead doesn't activate until you start brushing. It's not toothpaste.
  • Options
    Me personally, I would take an eyeliner, mini mascara, eyelash glue and a cotton bud! Just in case!
    Generally, I would add: cash, credit card, ID, room key, camera (but your phone might be ok for that!)
    If you can get a sample size of your perfume as well, that would be good to include.
  • Options
    I'd add in an Advil for headache, immodium or pepto in case you get a nervous stomach. I'm always the realist. Couple of tissues.
  • Options
    I have a small clutch too. I was thinking phone, room key, lip stuff, Kleenex, q-tips, bit of money (giving most to the FI) breath mints. That's all I got lol.
  • Options
    Ndelible where did you get that!!  I MUST have it!!!!
  • Options
    @tasa4508 that's exactly how I felt when I found it.  I found it on Etsy, (click on Etsy for the link) but also saw it in a high end bridal accessory boutique for double the price!  It comes in cream, white and beige.  I think she has other similar ones too.  $112 plus tax and shipping.  I cannot wait. 
    Happiness is an inside job
  • Options
    Love these ideas! I must do this!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I wonder how long it would take to get to me.  I'm in Toronto, Canada and we're getting married on Oct 11th. OMG!!! That's 3 weeks away!
  • Options
    tasa4508 said:
    I wonder how long it would take to get to me.  I'm in Toronto, Canada and we're getting married on Oct 11th. OMG!!! That's 3 weeks away!
    I think she makes per order.  Contact her and ask.  She might be able to do it.
    Happiness is an inside job
  • Options
    I'm gonna for sure!!  Thanks!  :-)
  • Options

tasa4508 said:
    We're getting married in Vegas on October 11th too! Congrats :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Congrats Khristiana!  I hope we picked a perfect day for a wedding!  :-)
  • Options
    The weather in Vegas that day should be absolutely perfect, high of 84 and low of 63!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards