Ohio-Columbus
Options

The BEST Caterer

We are using Shane's Catering for our wedding and they are the absolute best. They were willing to work with our budget and they are going above and beyond what I'd expect from a caterer. I've used them for work functions before- great service, delicious food, classy events. Ask for Sara Bentley- she is the absolute best! I'm not a vendor, just a happy client of theirs. Check them out! Www.shanesgourmet.com

Re: The BEST Caterer

• Options
    Hi @Wintercandy. So, you love your caterer. Cool. What prompted this post ... where you knew it sounded suspicious enough to include "I'm not a caterer"?
  • Options
    I've read posts in the past on here advising no vendors allowed to advertise, so that is why I clarified I am just a happy customer. I spoke with Shane's catering and not only are they working within my budget, They are going to let me bring my flowers (diy) to them overnight to store in their cooler and that they will set them out on the tables for me. They are letting me borrow some of their vases for free. In addition, they are also arranging my cake/dessert table for me. This to me, is above and beyond any of my expectations so I wanted to give them a raving review. Plus, I have used them before and have only the best experiences with them. They are so very flexible.
  • Options
    Can you give me a ballpark of how many guests you have and their price?
  • Options
    Around 100 for under $5000- includes staffing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards