Chit Chat
Options

Wedding nightmare!!!

The day before my wedding, FI hit a baby moose with the car because he wasn't paying attention and we got out to see if it was okay and it was dead. So he was like "we gotta get out of here" and we somehow managed to escape getting a huge fine or whatever happens when you kill and endangered animal. 

Then we get to the resort the wedding is at (it's not at a resort in real life, lol) and I guess I had planned a spa day for my sisters. So I spent all of the spa day attempting to exorcise some lady from the resort, then I eventually ended up killing her because we couldn't get the evil out of her. She stuck a toothpick in my hand! OW

Then I went on to be married and it was all good. WTF brain
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding nightmare!!!

• Options
    That puts my nightmare of hideous flowers to shame!  Our minds to strange things when we sleep.

• Options
    I haven't had any wedding nightmares in a long time...until last night. Dreamt that FI didn't want to marry me any longer, but didn't want to break up. Said he didn't see us going anywhere. The dream went on and on and on and it felt so really. I've never been so happy to wake up in the morning and realize that yes, he does still very much want to marry me next weekend and I don't have to worry about telling all of our guests that the wedding is off.
  • Options
    Did you eat spicy food before you went to bed?  That is crazy!
  • Options
    That's so funny! I love waking up and telling FH my crazy dreams.

And a toothpick in the hand would hurt! haha

• Options
    LMAO What??  Larry, you murdered a moose AND an woman then went IDGAF and got married?

I dunno if you're a badass or a sociopath ;)

Im scared another wedding dream is on its way.  I am picking up my marriage license next tuesday so I am terrified Im going to dream that I'm going to get arrested for filling the paperwork out wrong or something equally dumb.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    LMAO What??  Larry, you murdered a moose AND an woman then went IDGAF and got married?

I dunno if you're a badass or a sociopath ;)

Im scared another wedding dream is on its way.  I am picking up my marriage license next tuesday so I am terrified Im going to dream that I'm going to get arrested for filling the paperwork out wrong or something equally dumb.

Let's go with badass, okay?

Please report on your dream if you have one! I love reading wedding nightmares on here.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    kmmssg said:
    Yes! I eat spicy food every night for dinner and I always have super weird dreams. Are those supposed to be related?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    larrygaga said:
    kmmssg said:
    Yes! I eat spicy food every night for dinner and I always have super weird dreams. Are those supposed to be related?
    Spicy food, cheese, and chocolate are supposed to play a big part in weird dreams.

I have been playing a video game a lot lately, and keep dreaming that I'm having to make sure everyone takes certain roads to the wedding so that they don't get ambushed by the random giant animals if they happen to go off the trail.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    I had one last night too! Nothing as wild as yours! But in mine, as our reception was starting, the venue staff person came in and told us things changed and we had to be out of the place in an hour! I just remember being super pissed!
  • Options

I had a dream last night as well! Must have been a full moon or something for all these Knotties to have weird ass wedding dreams.

In my dream my wedding dress suddenly vanished right before I started walking down the aisle. I had on a dominatrix type of get up on and just went with it. Odd.

• Options
    Hilarious, but now I'm kind of disturbed by you @larrygaga!  JK, It's all good.  I'm so happy I don't have wedding nightmares like that.  They usually involve dress issues, or badly behaved WP members and guests.
  • Options
    I keep dreaming that the wedding hasn't happened yet, and I still have 5000 things to do.
    It pisses me off that I'm spending my sleeping hours making decorations and sewing dresses that are already  finished.
  • Options
    @larrygaga, here's the post/thread where I mentioned one of my many effy dreams.

• Options
    I have had dreams where I got to the alter and realized we never sent invites... oh I forgot to put my dress on so I was wearing my street clothes..... 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I have had dreams where I got to the alter and realized we never sent invites... oh I forgot to put my dress on so I was wearing my street clothes..... 
    LMAO my FI had a dream we didn't send invites too!   He told me that (in the dream) and I apparently wasn't too upset and said "Meh, we'll just call everyone.  Oops?"  He was so mad at me!

• Options
    FI's ex usually pops up in any wedding related nightmares I have. Sometimes it's something as simply as her coming and starting a fight with me and me breaking a nail (of course on my ring finger) others I wake up and run to FSS's room because she kidnaps him to keep him from being in the wedding.
  • Options
    I was just reading this thread thinking, Hmmm... glad I didn't have very wedding nightmares when I was planning my wedding. OH WAIT. I had such a fucked up wedding dream last night that I woke up DH and myself up screaming!

Apparently we were at our wedding reception and my parents wanted to give us a gift and so we had to close our eyes and wait for it. But it took so long, that by the time we opened our eyes, all our guests were gone. I was freaking livid in my dream. So I guess they don't stop, nearly 4 months after the wedding...
    imageimage">
  • Options
    OMG you guys she was the Antichrist pretty much don't tell me you guys wouldn't stab her gone. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I haven't hit nightmare stage yet. I went through a phase where in my dreams my ring crumbled off my hand and FI broke up with me over it (...every night...) but at the moment all I'm getting is dreams where I wake up all content and can't really remember why except for FI had something to do with it.

Although if my wedding nightmares are HALF as interesting as LarryGaga's... maybe I ought to move it along a little.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    I just had ANOTHER one!  

I dreamt I was at my parent's house and all sorts of people were there.  They started pressuring me to get married that very day and dragged my dress out.  So here I am in my dress, confused and these people start leaving.  I look out the window and they are gossiping about me in the driveway.  I was like WTF???  WHAT IS GOING ON???

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards