New Jersey - South
Options

The Mansion on Main Street and Affordable Venues by Sewell, NJ

Hi Ladies!

I was interested in looking into The Mansion on Main Street for my wedding reception in April 2015. I've read previous posts on the venue but they were from 2 years or more ago. Has anyone had their wedding there or been to a wedding there recently? If so, do you know how much it was per person?

My fiance and I are on a very tight budget and are looking for an affordable venue (max. of $90 per person) for our reception that is not too far from our ceremony in a church in Sewell, NJ. We only plan on inviting 65 guests and have a budget of less than $10K.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Re: The Mansion on Main Street and Affordable Venues by Sewell, NJ

• Options
    Many of the big venues in our area are going to want a 100 person minimum.  Some places that did not have a 100 person minimum that I can recall and will fit into your budget are Adelphias in Depford, Filomina's Lakside in Deptford, Villari's in Sicklerville.  I don't know if they have a minimum but look into Wedgewood Country Club too.

We had our wedding reception at Brigalias in Sicklerville.  While they did have a 100 person minimum, I think on Sunday you could go under the 100 person minimum.  They also have a 2nd location that accepts less guests.  

With 65 people, you could probably look into restaurants that have private rooms.  I also think that The Mansion might be out of your price range too.  We didn't look there but I've heard that they are expensive.
  • Options
    Thank you, OliveOilsMom! We looked at Adelphia's yesterday and I wasn't too impressed :( But I will definitely check out Villari's.

Thanks for your help :)

• Options
    Bogey's Club and Cafe on the Pitman Golf Course is where my fiance and I are getting married and they are wonderful! Very affordable, they make a package based on your budget. Their tented reception area on the golf course may be a bit big for 65 people, but they have a smaller ballroom that's somewhere near Rowan I think, it's listed on their site! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards