Not Engaged Yet
Options

AW PIP - Engagement Pics Preview!

edited September 2014 in Not Engaged Yet
We got some of our engagement pictures back! There were definitely several awkward ones that I didn't like, but there are just as many that I really love. Right off the bat, I love how our casual outfits look more than the nicer outfits, but we didn't take nearly as many photos in those, so I'm hoping there are a few more good ones in the full set of photos (which we should get in 3-4 weeks). I also REALLY can't wait to see the photos we took with our dog. Okay, here you go! 

image   imageimageimageimageimage

Wedding Countdown Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: AW PIP - Engagement Pics Preview!

• Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

The first one, the one of you leaning back on M, the one of you guys kissing with the horse next to you, and the one of you guys walking away holding hands are my favorites! They are all amazing though. I WANT MORE. 

• Options
    cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2014
    Well aren't you two just the cutest things ever?? I LOVE that first one. LOVE. IT. <3

ETA: for some reason the STD one didn't come up right away, so I obvi meant the first one that has the two of you in it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    I love these! The ones with you walking away from the camera are super cute. You look great!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I looooooooove them!!!  definitely some inspiration for our family photos coming up!!!
  • Options
    Very cute!
  • Options
    csousa1csousa1 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited September 2014

I LOVE THEM ALL!!!!

You look like a princess!!!!! It makes me want to happy cry like this

im so excited kristen bell gif

• Options
    You look fabulous! And I'm with @TwoDimes, your makeup looks great!

• Options
    Thanks guys!! I'm really happy with how they turned out. When I first looked this morning I didn't love too many of them, but the more I look at them the more I like them!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love them all. You are so pretty!

Anniversary

• Options
    I love them and you look stunning!
  • Options
    OMG I love them ALLL!!!! You both look beautiful!! 
  • Options
    I have been WAITING for these (and for @goldenpenguin so hurry it up already)!!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ones of you guys walking and you are holding your shoes and the one where he picked you up d'aaawwwwww SO CUTE!  I cannot wait to see your wedding pictures.
    Formerly doubless07
  • Options
    I love all of these so so so much!!! You look so beautiful!

• Options
    Could you BE anymore gorgeous?!?! I love every single one of them. One of my favorites is the one where you're kind of out of focus in the background, but you & FI are both laughing - it's so natural and fun. I obviously love the ones with the horse - especially you kissing his nose. And your eyes in the one where FI is laying down & you're leaning back on him!!! So pretty. I have the most beautiful friends in the whole world <3

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    They are so good!!! Your makeup turned out great. My favorites are the same as @Swazzle‌ plus the STD one. You're pretttttty!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Love & Splits
    A blog about running and life with pituitary tumors
  • Options
    I mostly lurk, but wanted to say I LOVE your dress! And you two are a gorgeous couple :D
  • Options
    They all look look amazing! You look great in all of them!

• Options
    they look great! I love the one of him holding you in front of the barn. you're so pretty!

we just did ours on Tuesday so I'm waiting for the disc back. I'm so scared I'm not going to like any of them and we're going to look fake and awkward. crossing my fingers we have some nice ones like this!

• Options
    I love them all! And holy moly, you have some beautiful eyes. Wow!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards