Not Engaged Yet
Options

How was your weekend?

13»

Re: How was your weekend?

• Options

I really don't know if I should talk about my weekend here or on Tuesday's thread, but since my weekend ended today, I'll write on this one, haha.

I'll try to describe each day as quickly as possible:

Friday: Off work early, Lots of wine, Lots of sushi, Sushi/wine burps are not delicious

Saturday: 3 hours driving, Drag queens doing splits, Cheesecake, 3 more hours driving, Whiskey

Sunday: Homebrewing (Chocolate mint stout), Tamales, Crafting

Monday: Marijuana, The Who's "Tommy", More crafting, Peaky Blinders (Awesome new Netflix show with Cillian Murphy, one of my crushes)

I'm also excited about a Christmas present I found for my BF. It's a set of growlers that were on clearance that say "This may be the beer talking, but I love beer."

I hope you all have better weather than I'm getting here!

• Options
    eilis1228eilis1228 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2014
    @phira I always get called "Lisa" in my emails. My name is Liz. But you know, my SIL is named Lisa, and I remember trying to add her contact info to my phone, and my phone kept changing her name and storing it as "Liz." It was the weirdest thing ever.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @eilis1228 - I go by Liz IRL and I always get called Lindsay. It's so weird. I guess people just don't pay attention.

• Options
    @bethsmiles Stop being my twin! :-P I've never gotten Lindsay before, interesting. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards