Not Engaged Yet
Options

Questions

What are you wearing today? 

What's the last book you read?

If you could live the life of any celebrity or public figure for one week, who would it be?

What's your favorite color in general? Favorite color to wear?

What kind of shoes do you prefer to wear?

What's your dream bachelorette party or if you're married, what did you do at yours?

If I gave you $1000 and said you have to spend it on something that's not bills, what do you do with it?

What are your thoughts on cottage cheese?

How do you feel about guacamole?

What are your top 3 favorite TV shows that you watch right now?

If you had unlimited funds, where would you go on your next vacation?

What's your favorite part about a wedding (aside from the lovey dovey stuff)?

Re: Questions

• Options
    I'm wearing black skinny jeans, a flowyish red shirt, black booties, and gold jewelry

Yes Please by Amy Poehler

If you could live the life of any celebrity or public figure for one week, who would it be?
    Kate Middleton

I think my favorite color is purple but I also love shades of blue. My favorite color to wear is black, hands down.

I love wedges. Wedge sandals are probably my favorites in the summer. I also love riding boots and booties with a thick heel.

What's your dream bachelorette party or if you're married, what did you do at yours?
    I kind of had 3. My BMs and I played CAH and ate and drank and then took a limo to Atlantic City where we danced our asses off all night. My college friends couldn't it make it to that so they took me to a drag show in the city. And my awesome NEY ladies came up to NYC and took me out for guac and margs then we had a private room for karaoke and then PIZZA. I am a very lucky girl <3

If I gave you $1000 and said you have to spend it on something that's not bills, what do you do with it?
    I would spend about half on clothes and the other half would be for a new bed! 

Fucking gross. It looks like puke. 

Sent down from the heavens!

Homeland, Scandal, Walking Dead 

Alaska! I really, really hope H and I can swing it for our 30th birthdays next summer. 

DANCING with a DRINK in my hand after eating amazing FOOD and getting ready for some delicious CAKE!

• Options
    Red pants, a black polo, a zip-up hoodie, and winter boots. Because it's gross out.

I'm almost done with Mindy Kaling's book "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?" I needed something lighthearted after "We Need to Talk About Kevin."

Kate. Obvi.

Blue for both.

Comfy ones. Sneaks, boots, etc.

I would love to go to a Red Sox game and have a whole big fun day surrounding it, but it would be like a million dollars.

Pay my super amazing photographer friend to do a e-pic reshoot. ::monkeyface::

I love it. So there. :p

Only if it's made by a Ms. @Swazzle.

PLL
    AHS
    Marry Me

Fiji or Bora Bora, somewhere far away & exotic. 

THE BOOZE. Or watching the groom's face when the bride starts walking down the aisle. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    What are you wearing today? Jeans, a bright orange t-shirt I got on our honeymoon, black jacket and sneakers with bright orange laces.

What's the last book you read? I'm in the middle of reading a Lisa Gardner book, Fear Nothing.

If you could live the life of any celebrity or public figure for one week, who would it be?J Law  

What's your favorite color in general? Favorite color to wear? My favorite color these days is blue, but I love to wear black.

What kind of shoes do you prefer to wear? Sneakers or flip flops

What's your dream bachelorette party or if you're married, what did you do at yours? I didn't have a bachelorette party. We kind of got married quickly and without all of the hoopla and traditions. If I could have a bachelorette party now, it'd be with a whole bunch of my girl friends, lots of booze and pizza. Probably in a hotel with massages and movies and all sorts of fun girl stuffs.

If I gave you $1000 and said you have to spend it on something that's not bills, what do you do with it? Hmm I'd probably go out and buy a new phone, and a bunch of new clothes, and makeup and perfume.

What are your thoughts on cottage cheese? It's an abomination 

How do you feel about guacamole? I also hate guac, you can have it all @swazzle 

What are your top 3 favorite TV shows that you watch right now? Stalker, Sleepy Hollow, Criminal Minds

If you had unlimited funds, where would you go on your next vacation? Hmm I could either go for something like Tahiti/Bora Bora or Italy 

What's your favorite part about a wedding (aside from the lovey dovey stuff)? The open bar and the food. I love food and booze.

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin - Maybe if a certain someone stops hounding me about my toe claws, I'll make guac for our getting ready party on Friday. 

@Ollie08 - I thank you for your guac. I forgot about Stalker! There haven't been any new episodes, right? I just looked up that book you're reading and it sounds really good, I love those types of books. Do you like Harlan Coben?

• Options
    I'm wearing tan dress pants with a pink cardigan with my brown tory burch flats
    It's been a while lol I don't remember
    Kate Middleton
    Navy
    Wedges or sandals
    We went to Savannah and partied, drank too much, explored the town, did a beer cruise on a bike, and ate all the good food!
    Buy some new Furniture
    I like it!
    I LOVE IT!!!
    Parenthood, GOT even though it's not on right now, and Bachelor even though that starts in Jan.
    Europe
    I love the speeches and the dancing!
  • Options
    M's bathrobe.  
    Grapes of Wrath.
    Kate.
    Teal, usually.  Any shade of blue to wear.
    Cute flats.  Or running shoes.
    Spa day with the girls, followed by nice dinner and drinks.
    I need a new wardrobe, but I'd probably spend it on fabric instead.
    It's an abomination and doesn't deserve to be called cheese.
    NOM.  Can I have some of @swazzle's guac?
    PLL, Big Bang, Jeopardy
    South Africa.
    Good food and friends.
    I french with my man
  • Options
    @Swazzle - I LOVE Harlan Coben. I didn't read his last book, I think because you and I talked about it and you were kind of disappointed, so I didn't rush out and get it. Lisa Gardner is just like him, except a woman. And the books are set mostly in Boston/MA in general. I just love love love books like this. And it's really great too because I have been reading every night despite being completely exhausted and having no time to breathe.

• Options
    eilis1228eilis1228 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2014
    What are you wearing today? Grey slacks, turquoise shirt that has some small ruffles and a black merino wool sweater

What's the last book you read? Currently reading A Christmas Carol and The Silkworm... finished reading Looking for Alaska last month. It was OK.

If you could live the life of any celebrity or public figure for one week, who would it be? Kristen Bell! I love her!

What's your favorite color in general? Favorite color to wear? I really love pink or turqouisey-greens. I wear a lot of purples, blues, greens, and blacks. Basically jewel tones plus black.

What kind of shoes do you prefer to wear? To work? wedges. Around town? Toms or Converse... or boots when it's cold enough. I <3 boots.

What's your dream bachelorette party or if you're married, what did you do at yours? We want to do a bachelor/bachelorette weekend in Vegas! I want to go see Britney and the Beatles Cirque du Soleil shows. I'm sure we'll throw in a stereotypical Thunder Down Under or Chippendale's show too.

If I gave you $1000 and said you have to spend it on something that's not bills, what do you do with it? Probably would go towards the wedding/honeymoon fund if I'm not allowed to use it for bills. :-P FI and I would go to a fancy steakhouse dinner too.

What are your thoughts on cottage cheese? GROSS! My mom went on a weird diet a few years ago that involved cottage cheese. She misread the amount she was supposed to eat one night and apparently ate like half a container of it. She went to bed with an upset stomach and closed the bedroom door. Her farts were so terrible my stepdad and brother were gagging in the living room. No cottage cheese for me!

How do you feel about guacamole? I'm warming up to it. I like it most mixed with other things like queso or soup.

What are your top 3 favorite TV shows that you watch right now? Downton Abbey (we finished season 2 last night!), Legend of Korra, Walking Dead (technically not on the air right now though... if I have to choose something currently airing, I choose Modern Family)

If you had unlimited funds, where would you go on your next vacation? We'd take a loooooong tour of Europe. I'm an anglophile and have been dying to go to the UK since I was 9. I want to visit Germany and France and Austria and Prague and just all of Europe. 

What's your favorite part about a wedding (aside from the lovey dovey stuff)? The cake! Om nom nom!

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2014

What are you wearing today? A red sweater, jeans, and brown suede ankle boots. Oh and my AMAZING necklace my parents gave me as a wedding gift from David Yurman!image

What's the last book you read? The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman. I’m about to start reading the third book in the Century Trilogy by Ken Follett.

If you could live the life of any celebrity or public figure for one week, who would it be? Totally Jennifer Lawrence.

What's your favorite color in general? Favorite color to wear? Favorite color in general is green. I love to wear navy, or green.

What kind of shoes do you prefer to wear? In the summer – flat sandals, in the winter low heeled boots.

What's your dream bachelorette party or if you're married, what did you do at yours? @southernpeach89 arranged everything! We started out the day by going to one of those BYOB and paint places. Then a limo picked us up and took us to our hotel for some Cards Against Humanity and bachelorette drank before we changed and left for a fancy restaurant for dinner. I got sick at dinner and barfed in the bathroom and afterwards felt MUCH better so I got to start drinking again. After dinner we had some more drinks in the bar area before hitting up a rooftop bar in Atlanta for a couple hours. When we went back to our hotel me, @southernpeach89, and my little sister ordered drunk pizza. Also, we made friends with Eugene the dinosaur.

Photo proof:

If I gave you $1000 and said you have to spend it on something that's not bills, what do you do with it? Replace a bunch of shoes, and then spend the rest on fulfilling random things from my wedding registry.

What are your thoughts on cottage cheese? It looks like curdled and/or coagulated semen. It makes me gag and I hate it.

How do you feel about guacamole? Guacamole is the best food known to man. I love it! I’m growning my own avocado tree for the sole purpose of having unlimited avocados someday for guacamole.

What are your top 3 favorite TV shows that you watch right now? Downton Abbey. Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown. Antiques Roadshow (yeah I watch PBS a lot).

If you had unlimited funds, where would you go on your next vacation? Back to Germany for at least two weeks. Or take a whole month and do a tour of Western Europe.

What's your favorite part about a wedding (aside from the lovey dovey stuff)? The free booze and dancing and getting dressed up.

• Options
    A blue hoody, white tee, jeans & uggs
    The Maze Runner
    Beyonce
    My favorite color is purple but I love wearing black/white/grey
    I live in boots & sneakers
    I would love a girls weekend in Vegas but no strippers or partying just good shows and good food, I would love to eat at Giada's.
    If I gave you $1000 and said you have to spend it on something that's not bills, what do you do with it? New wardrobe
    It's gross
    It's delicioso
    I have so many but I can't miss Scandal, Jane the Virgin or The Mindy Project
    Greece
    Dancing the night away at the reception

• Options
    Hoodie and jeans (I love working at a casual IT shop!)

What's the last book you read?  Probably PLL when we tried to do the book club

If you could live the life of any celebrity or public figure for one week, who would it be? I'd like to follow the trend and say Kate - but I don't know that I want to be on that tight of a schedule that she always seems to be on.

What's your favorite color in general? Favorite color to wear?  Purple - probably purple to wear as well but I buy a lot of grey stuff 'cause it's easy to match.

What kind of shoes do you prefer to wear?  athletics - though I do love a pretty heel, but they're just not all that comfy to me.

What's your dream bachelorette party or if you're married, what did you do at yours?  We got mani/pedi's and went to hibachi

If I gave you $1000 and said you have to spend it on something that's not bills, what do you do with it?  Why a lot of scratch off tickets to try and get more $$, what else? KIDDING - I'd probably put it towards a trip of some kind if at all possible.  If not, I'd have a whole heck of a lot of fun on Amazon!

What are your thoughts on cottage cheese?  Not a fan, I've tried to be, just cannot get on board.

How do you feel about guacamole? I only hope it loves me as much as I love it.

What are your top 3 favorite TV shows that you watch right now? PLL, Parenthood, Walking Dead (so many should get honorable mentioned like Big Bang, Revenge, Once Upon a Time)

If you had unlimited funds, where would you go on your next vacation?  This is a tough one - I'm between Alaska or doing a California trip - Disneyland, Alcatraz, Redwood Forest, Sequoia National Park, San Diego Zoo. . .

What's your favorite part about a wedding (aside from the lovey dovey stuff)?  Usually there are shared friends or family I haven't seen forever, so I like to mingle with those I rarely get to see; other than that probably the cake cutting only because I like to see if they smash or don't smash.

Anniversary
  • Options
    What are you wearing today? A teal t-shirt, khakis, and closed-toe black shoes. I need to do laundry, but sometimes it's still good to be a student and not always have to have collared shirts.

What's the last book you read? I'll count the book I'm on right now because it's really long - I'm re-reading "The First Man in Rome" by Colleen McCullough.

If you could live the life of any celebrity or public figure for one week, who would it be? Abraham Lincoln

What's your favorite color in general? Favorite color to wear? My favorite color in general is orange, but my favorite colors to wear are jewel tones or red.

What kind of shoes do you prefer to wear? Flats.

What's your dream bachelorette party or if you're married, what did you do at yours? I'm having my dream bachelorette party all football season! My MOH and I are getting together through Facebook and watching the Seahawks games.

If I gave you $1000 and said you have to spend it on something that's not bills, what do you do with it? I suppose putting it toward FI's student loans is bills, huh? Um, I guess then a new couch. We need a couch.

What are your thoughts on cottage cheese? I can't get past the texture.

How do you feel about guacamole? Love love love.

What are your top 3 favorite TV shows that you watch right now? I'm not watching much TV now, so I'll tap my Youtube and Netflix queue. I've been doing Eureka again (they have the best Christmas specials I've ever seen), and on Youtube I've been obsessed with Crash Course.

If you had unlimited funds, where would you go on your next vacation? I'd backpack the Civil War battlefields. I'm assuming that unlimited funds will provide unlimited time as well.

What's your favorite part about a wedding (aside from the lovey dovey stuff)? Food. I'm very simple to please.
  • Options
    Jeans and a long-sleeved green top.

I just re-read Ella Enchanted. It was one of my absolute favorite books growing up.

If you could live the life of any celebrity or public figure for one week, who would it be? Anna Kendrick, I love her.

Blue, although I've been liking purple a lot lately.

I have a pair of simple black flats I wear practically everywhere.

I'd love to do a weekend camping trip for a bachelorette. Maybe rent a cabin so we aren't really roughing it.

If I gave you $1000 and said you have to spend it on something that's not bills, what do you do with it? A mini-vacation, BF and I seriously need one.

What are your thoughts on cottage cheese? No, gross, I hate it! Just the thought of it makes me gag.

How do you feel about guacamole? Amazing, I love guacamole!

What are your top 3 favorite TV shows that you watch right now? Game of Thrones (it's on break now but it's hands down mine and SO's favorite show), Modern Family, and Key and Peele.

If you had unlimited funds, where would you go on your next vacation? Norway. BF and I were just looking at what it would cost us to make a trip there last night. Way outside of our budget right now but hopefully it's something we can do in a few years.

What's your favorite part about a wedding (aside from the lovey dovey stuff)? The cake! I'd like to say the open bar but every wedding I've been to has been a cash bar or dry :(

• Options
    What are you wearing today? Grey dress pants, with a pink sweater, bc/ it's Wednesday with a white cami underneath

What's the last book you read?The Scorch Trials second book in the maze runner series

If you could live the life of any celebrity or public figure for one week, who would it be? Jennifer Lawrence

Pink. I love wearing pink and greens but brownish greens not bright greens
    Some kind of a heel or wedge
    For mine we went into the city(NYC) We first went into Madison Square Garden to check out Rangerstown that was so much fun.  Then we did apps and champagne at The Plaza where we met SIL, then it was a bus Sex & the City tour with several stops along the way. It was fun, then we went out for dinner and then some drinks at a wine and chocolate bar. It wasn't a late night and it was so much fun!!!
    I'd buy a very nice 70inch TV set for H.
    What are your thoughts on cottage cheese? yuck after 2 bites

How do you feel about guacamole? I love it I wish I could eat it every day

What are your top 3 favorite TV shows that you watch right now? AHS, The Walking Dead, repeats of Family Guy

If you had unlimited funds, where would you go on your next vacation? Bora Bora of course

What's your favorite part about a wedding (aside from the lovey dovey stuff Cake!

Anniversary

• Options
    What are you wearing today? Black work pants, black cardigan, and a blue peplum top

What's the last book you read? Pillbillies by K.L. Randis

If you could live the life of any celebrity or public figure for one week, who would it be? Kate Middleton

What's your favorite color in general? Favorite color to wear? I flip between pink and turquoise.  I wear a lot of blue. 

What kind of shoes do you prefer to wear? I used to wear heels all the time, but since my injury sketchers go walk are my absolute must (I have them in black so they look like ballet flats for work).

What's your dream bachelorette party or if you're married, what did you do at yours? Absolute dream would be to go on a vacation to some tropical place with all my girls.  

If I gave you $1000 and said you have to spend it on something that's not bills, what do you do with it? Buy pretty things for the house!!!! 

What are your thoughts on cottage cheese? I'll only eat it with fruit. 

How do you feel about guacamole? Yeah I need some, like right now. 

What are your top 3 favorite TV shows that you watch right now? I have 4Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon a Time, Revenge, Marry Me

If you had unlimited funds, where would you go on your next vacation? Tour of Europe or Bora Bora

What's your favorite part about a wedding (aside from the lovey dovey stuff)?  Food and fun atmosphere.  Also, the only time I will cry at a wedding is if the groom is emotional.  It may be lovey dovey, but it makes my cold heart melt. 
  • Options
    Black heeled boots, black slacks, and a black and white pattern blouse.

"Cinnamon and Gunpowder" by Eli Brown

Ehh…I don't really want to?

I like red and orange, but I wear a lot of black.

Boots, preferable with a moderate heel and calf-length.

Spending all day at a spa with my girls, with lunch and bottomless champagne. Then maybe a night out.

Clothes. Especially right now. I can't justify going shopping while saving for the wedding!

Yuck...

Double yuck. Although I will eat it if it's in my sushi.

The Walking Dead, Hotel Impossible, The Big Bang Theory

Bora Bora or somewhere exotic/tropical (@Swazzle: I was born/raised/went to school in Alaska so if you end up going for your B-Day, you will absolutely LOVE it! June and July are beautiful months to visit.)

Everybody getting together. My family is spread out across the country, and my immediate family doesn't get the chance to see the extended family very often, so it is always great to have everyone get together, especially for celebrating a wedding.
                                     Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    What are you wearing today? Skinny black pants, silky blue button up shirt, black booties

What's the last book you read? Revenge Wears Prada

If you could live the life of any celebrity or public figure for one week, who would it be? Kate Middleton. I would steal her entire wardrobe.

What's your favorite color in general? Favorite color to wear? In general purple or white. I wear a lot of both of those colours, plus a lot of blue.

What kind of shoes do you prefer to wear? In the summer, flat sandals. In the winter, booties.

What's your dream bachelorette party or if you're married, what did you do at yours? I really have no idea. Spa day maybe?

If I gave you $1000 and said you have to spend it on something that's not bills, what do you do with it? Spend half on clothes, half on décor for our to-be-purchased house.

What are your thoughts on cottage cheese? Love it.

How do you feel about guacamole? Allergic to it.

What are your top 3 favorite TV shows that you watch right now? Homeland, The Newsroom, Big Bang Theory, Downton Abbey (I have 4, sorrynotsorry)
    If you had unlimited funds, where would you go on your next vacation? Bora Bora.

What's your favorite part about a wedding (aside from the lovey dovey stuff)? Watching the groom watch the bride walk down the aisle.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Brown Corduroys and Multi Colored top and Short Pink Sweater. And Snow Boots.

Hunger Games Mockingjay

I really love green.  My favorite colors to wear are blue, pink, red and black.

Really high heels (I am only 5' 1...)

I have never dreamt of one per se

Finish my Christmas shopping!

I really like it!  It is a good snack now that I am trying to lose a little weight.

I don't like it...not a fan of avacado.

Walking Dead, Grey's Anatomy, Scandal

Europe somewhere - I have always wanted to go to Prague.

Cake and open bars
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 - I love your bachelorette party! It sounds/looked like such a blast!

@peekaboo2011 - Yes, you may have some guac :)

@Ollie08 - AWESOME! I'm going to see if I can get any of her audiobooks for my work commute. 

@eilis1228 - I am DYING to see Britney in Vegas. I'm thinking of a girls' trip sometime next year for it. I love her so much.

@LaPeanut1018 - That necklace is GORGEOUS.

@stefuhknee - Greece is very high on my list of places to travel. Have you ever been? 

@Dignity100 - I have to catch up on Revenge! I'm 2 episodes behind. I attempted it on Monday but work got busy and I had to stop :(

@KeptInStitches - Stupid Seahawks!

@BethSmiles - That SUCKS that you've only been to weddings with cash and no bar :( 

@Peaseblossom55 - I've always wanted to do the SATC tour! 

@speakeasy14 - It took me a while to start wearing heels again and I've only stuck with wedges since they seem the "safest" to me. 

@arrrghmatey - Guac in sushi? BLEH! We're looking at late June since that's right in between H's birthday and mine. If I end up booking anything, I'll be sure to ask for tips! 

@lmcooper86 - How was that book? 

• Options
    @swazzle, she's a huge Seahawks fan and I'm just glad to watch games "with" her.
  • Options
    @Swazzle - I know! The worst was the one where it was an open bar during the cocktail hour but then a cash bar for the entire reception with WAY overpriced drinks. I was not happy!

@Stefuhknee & @Peaseblossom55 - How did you like the Maze Runner?! I love, love, love that series! 

• Options
    Swazzle said:
    @southernpeach89 - I love your bachelorette party! It sounds/looked like such a blast!

@peekaboo2011 - Yes, you may have some guac :)

@Ollie08 - AWESOME! I'm going to see if I can get any of her audiobooks for my work commute. 

@eilis1228 - I am DYING to see Britney in Vegas. I'm thinking of a girls' trip sometime next year for it. I love her so much.

@LaPeanut1018 - That necklace is GORGEOUS.

@stefuhknee - Greece is very high on my list of places to travel. Have you ever been? 

@Dignity100 - I have to catch up on Revenge! I'm 2 episodes behind. I attempted it on Monday but work got busy and I had to stop :(

@KeptInStitches - Stupid Seahawks!

@BethSmiles - That SUCKS that you've only been to weddings with cash and no bar :( 

@Peaseblossom55 - I've always wanted to do the SATC tour! 

@speakeasy14 - It took me a while to start wearing heels again and I've only stuck with wedges since they seem the "safest" to me. 

@arrrghmatey - Guac in sushi? BLEH! We're looking at late June since that's right in between H's birthday and mine. If I end up booking anything, I'll be sure to ask for tips! 

@lmcooper86 - How was that book? 

Whoops! I meant to state that I don't like AVOCADO (and ultimately guac), unless the avocado is in my sushi. You're right, guacamole in sushi would be nasty! And yes, don't hesitate to ask! :D
                                     Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

@swazzle- No, I've never been to Greece but someone who I'm FB friends with has gone and the images she shared were breathtaking! It definitely seems like it would be an all around amazing time.

@bethsmiles- So, I read the book so quickly because I just had to KNOW what was going on and I needed to know WHY and then the book ended and I was like WHAT?!!! I haven't started reading the next book yet but I did try and watch the movie but fell asleep halfway through it.

• Options
    @swazzle so there's hope!? I'll probably brave wedges after the winter.  

@bethsmiles cash bars are no fun at all; I've only been to one, but it was the same situation - cocktail hour was free and the reception was cash, such a tease.  

@lmcooper86 I watch the groom also!  I'll glance at the bride to see how pretty she looks and then all my attention is on the groom.  

@peaseblossom55 hahaha I love that you wear pink on Wednesdays!

@dignity100 hahah big fail on the book club! But I guess it is good that we failed, because that was only one book, and Sara Shephard I think either just issued the last book of the series, or is still releasing books from the series.  I have no idea how many books there are now. 
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    @Stefuhknee @bethsmilesI've only read the first two books from the series but I really liked them, not as good as Hunger games but way better than Divergent.

Anniversary

• Options
    @swazzle the sex and the city tour was a lot of fun. We saw some of the sights from the bus they showed clips from the series we stopped at a sex shop magnolia bakery, somewhere else I forget where and Buddhakan, where we got a tour of the restaurant.

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm in a Bruins tshirt, jeans, flip flops, and a light jacket. 

Reclaiming our Wesleyan Traditions. 
    ...yay class books!

Emma Watson.

Favorite color: Purple
    Favorite to wear: Red

Comfortable ones. Flip flops or Keds work great. 

My MOH and a BM took me to Austin where we partied all night on 6th Street with a group of army guys who were on leave. The night ended with me falling out of the cab and putting a hole in my lip exactly one week before my wedding. 

Buy hotel and excursions for H's and I's Boston vacation in March. And buy a flight to go visit Elle. 

I haven't tried it, but I can't get over the look of it. 

love.

Bletchley Circle
    The Leauge
    Gilmore Girls

Oh man. If it's unlimited, I might just city hop and spend two weeks flying or taking the train from city to city in the northern part of the country. If we're talking international travel though I might go hit up some countries in Europe. 

I always like seeing what the bride chose as her dress. And then analyzing why she chose it. Haha
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options

@GoldenPenguin - I love that book!!

@LaPeanute1018 - I love that dinosaur so much. Hilarious!

@bethsmiles - I am sooo behind on GOT. I missed the entire last season and FI hasn't seen any of it. I'm trying to convince him to download the first season so we can watch it over the holidays and I can get him into it.

@Swazzle - I really liked it! To be fair I was on vacation and wasn't looking for anything challenging lol but it was fun to see where she took the characters from the first book AND there's a lot of wedding talk in it. I wasn't crazy about the ending, but whatever.

@speakeasy14 - I figure the bride is going to keep looking gorgeous the whole way down, but the groom's initial reaction only happens once. I'll be sad if our photographer doesn't get a shot of his reaction lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options

Dark jeans, a flowy animal print top, brown riding boots.

Um... I just reread The Casual Vacancy. 

Maybe Hillary Clinton... Or Channing Tatum's wife.  So I could have sex with Channing Tatum.

Um...probably green.  I like to wear black and green.

In the fall/spring, flats.  In the summer, flat sandals or wedge sandals.  In the winter, riding boots.

My Bachelorette party was awful.  We went to NYC, had drinks at a bar, had dinner, and by the end of dinner, I was so exhausted and drunk that I went back to the hotel room and passed out.  (It was extremely poorly planned and did not feel like anything more than a night out.  It was the same night as my shower, so I had driven from Boston to NY early that morning for the "surprise" shower and then this was sprung on me at the last minute.  I was exhausted.)

If I was being responsible, I'd put it towards a down payment on a new car.  If I was being irresponsible, I'd buy clothes and shoes.

YUCK.

It is delicious, and I had some last night.

Homeland, The Profit, Shark Tank

Tough one.  I want to go to Paris next, but I could probably afford that.  So I'd use the unlimited funds to go to... maybe Australia/Great Barrier Reef.  Or India.  I'd love to go to India. (As you can tell, there's a lot of places I want to see.)

Getting dressed up, seeing my friends, free dinner and drinks
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 - There is hope! Very smart waiting until after winter. It'll probably be fully healed and stronger by then. 

@lmcooper86 - I think I'll check it out! I read the first one a really long time ago. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards