Chit Chat
Options

Things that annoy you??

Re: Things that annoy you??

• Options
    When no one fills up the water jug in the fridge at work. Just because there's enough left in it to fill a cup of water doesn't mean you're off the hook from refilling it. If its under halfway after you fill your cup, take the two steps to the sink and the 15 seconds to refill it. 
  • Options
    beethery said:
    beethery said:
    People that keep asking me, "How's married life?" 
    People who ask me how wedding planning is going and are just flabbergasted when I tell them it's basically done.
    Me too haha.  Everyone is like "oh so what's done?"  I'm like "um, everything but invitations because we're 10 months away?" lol

This gives me anxiety. I haven't even ordered flowers yet. Gahhhhhhh.
    I haven't either but I'm DIYing them and I haven't decided what I want. MEH, I say!
    I signed my florist contract last week, that was the last of the big things that needed to be done in advance.  I'm waiting on my Future in laws to tell me how many save the dates they want and will hopefully order them tonight so they can go out late next month.  

I'm a planner, I get massive anxiety if I don't have things in place for events (even for traveling I always have lists and plans and back up plans which is weird because I tend to go with the flow, I just need options.)

• Options
    edited December 2014
    mrsk616 said:
    mrsk616 said:
    I work at a dealership and it drives me crazy when people come in and miss pronounce a vehicle. EX: Arcadia Acadium, Anclave when its an ACADIA or A ENCLAVE.
    i have a lot of people call in and ask can I look at the Denali? Well what Denali? We have 4 different vehicles that come with that trim level. And they always answer with well a denali. I end up putting them on hold and giving it to sales and let them deal with the stupidity. 

so what are some things that you crazy?
    I used to live with someone who said Audi is pronounced AA-dee not OW-dee (I think that's how you do it) and she said she knows best because her boyfriend owns one. Hmmm nope.
    i have had people call Acura AKura. our manager at my store corrected him and the guy felt like a complete idiot. 
    ...is that not how Acura is pronounced? 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    When people just throw their trash/cigarette butts wherever. There are trash bins every couple of meters and people can't be bothered to walk a few paces to dispose of their crap properly! How lazy can you be?! I've seen people stand right next to a trash can, like literally in arm's length of the bin, and still do this. It kind of pisses me off.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kat1114 said:
    People that keep asking me, "How's married life?" 
    It especially bothers me when people who know us ask. We were together almost 5 years before we got married and have lived with each other most of that time. It's the same exact goddamn thing as before, except now we both wear rings, and my taxes went down significantly. 
    Same here! I always say "Same as before but with free healthcare for me". (his union charges one price for everyone whether family or single)

• Options
    i think what he did was something with the A im not sure or doesnt say the u in it. (sitting her trying to figure it out and all the salesmen think im crazy) 
  • Options
    When no one fills up the water jug in the fridge at work. Just because there's enough left in it to fill a cup of water doesn't mean you're off the hook from refilling it. If its under halfway after you fill your cup, take the two steps to the sink and the 15 seconds to refill it. 
    Haha, I'm that asshole. Actually, I tried to have a co-worker teach me to do it this morning, but I am too weak to lift the jug up and put it on the cooler. So now I won't feel so bad not doing it because I physically can't.
  • Options
    I work for a company who has lots of franchises so some are ford some faux hall some citroen etc I have customers who cannot comprehend that fact and f and blind at me that they must have their recall done at their closest Branch. No sir wrong franchise and even for you we won't install new machinery and train a special mechanic. Customers seem to think its us personally who made a dud car. And try and demand compensation lol I love customers. Lol
  • Options
    im actually that asshole with the coffee pots at work. it took me a while to figure out how to make a pot of coffee. everyone thought i was lazy but i wasnt
  • Options
    Didn't you know smokers get special treatment? I have a guy I sit next to who smokes roll ups and he wreaks
  • Options
    kat1114 said:
    Haha, I'm that asshole. Actually, I tried to have a co-worker teach me to do it this morning, but I am too weak to lift the jug up and put it on the cooler. So now I won't feel so bad not doing it because I physically can't.

Oh I understand that! Im too tiny and physically unable to change those water cooler things! Im talking about a pitcher of water in the fridge! 
  • Options
    FI has a peeve that I love to irritate: He hates it when you leave time on the microwave. He has a coworker that apparently does it all the time and he's the passive aggressive coworker note guy. "Who leaves 3 seconds? WHAT ARE YOU WARMING FOR 3 SECONDS!?" it's pretty damn comical. Poor guy. He gets all up in arms about it :)

• Options
    I work for a company who has lots of franchises so some are ford some faux hall some citroen etc I have customers who cannot comprehend that fact and f and blind at me that they must have their recall done at their closest Branch. No sir wrong franchise and even for you we won't install new machinery and train a special mechanic. Customers seem to think its us personally who made a dud car. And try and demand compensation lol I love customers. Lol
    we give out savings card in the mail and i have had people ask if they could use OUR savings card at another local dealer. ummmm no. Had someone ask if we had any 2015 hummers umm no they stopped production 5 years ago.
    had a lady pronounce Chevrolet Chevro-LET. come one people
  • Options
    Hahaha we get customers wanting to transfer our cars to another non company dealership, sure chuck we will do that Hun, don't worry that you know we're a business . Or a customer wanting the world for a whole 1200 quid, oh and can we get it delivered free to other side of country. Aparinately swearing at customers and telling them where to go is not allowed.
  • Options
    Loud chewers...  especially crunchy stuff, like chips.  Or, people who talk with their mouth full...

Ugghhh... I do not want to HEAR what you're eating!  

How do you not loud chew chips. They're crunchy haha
  • Options
    Hahaha we get customers wanting to transfer our cars to another non company dealership, sure chuck we will do that Hun, don't worry that you know we're a business . Or a customer wanting the world for a whole 1200 quid, oh and can we get it delivered free to other side of country. Aparinately swearing at customers and telling them where to go is not allowed.
    i would love to cuss some of these people off but i cant. people who tell a whole story drive me nuts. I dont care about your cars history just tell me you need service. i have had customers ask me to buy them a car. UMMMMM no i have my own to pay for. 
    i have had a customer here that i dont even know his name and he calls me by my name and i dont remember telling him it at all. he also creeps on me. seriously stop creeping on the receptionist its not cool and man cant you see the rock on my left hand. ARGHH
    i have had to watch phones at another one of our dealers in the auto group and everyone kept asking me if i was the new girl. ummm no i work at the store right next to you. stop asking.
  • Options
    FI has a peeve that I love to irritate: He hates it when you leave time on the microwave. He has a coworker that apparently does it all the time and he's the passive aggressive coworker note guy. "Who leaves 3 seconds? WHAT ARE YOU WARMING FOR 3 SECONDS!?" it's pretty damn comical. Poor guy. He gets all up in arms about it :)
    H does this and it drives me crazy! He also never fills the Brita container. What the hell is wrong with him?
  • Options
    "Anything else I can help with" Yes have you got the lottery numbers? Think I'll b here if I did? Or I wouldn't have told the first 10 customers who have asked me today already?
  • Options
    just had one that happened........ i paged a call for one person on a certain line the call dropped eneded up putting a different call altogether on that same line for a different person and the first person picked it up. seriously dont pick it up wait to see if its actually for you. ARGH today is killing me.
  • Options
    lbailey886lbailey886 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2014
    Today? It's idiot drivers who don't know how to drive the speed limit. Or worse, the ones who ride right beside the car in the other lane on a four lane road so you can't pass. I've almost worn holes in my steering wheel from squeezing it so hard. My road rage is awful.

Also, the fact that last year, they let us leave at 12 on Christmas Eve at work and this year we have to come in an hour and a half early and leave at 3.

Edit: I have to stop using ... as a period.
  • Options
    Today? It's idiot drivers who don't know how to drive the speed limit... Or worse, the ones who ride right beside the car in the other lane on a four lane road so you can't pass... I've almost worn holes in my steering wheel from squeezing it so hard.... My road rage is awful. Also, the fact that last year, they let us leave at 12 on Christmas Eve at work and this year we have to come in an hour and a half early and leave at 3.
    both my civics had holes right at 12 o'clock on the steering wheel because previous owner and i would pick at it. both those things drive me crazy. 
    the dealer i work at has 2 doors for service right next to each other.... we only use one. I had a lady call in and say she was sitting there for a half hour and the door had not gone up ( we dont use that door at all) 
    i looked at the schedule from last year and new years eve we closed at 4 not 5 and this year its 5. like seriously i dont want to work 8-5 but its the end of the month gotta get those cars out. 
  • Options
    lbailey886lbailey886 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2014
    @mrsk616‌ I know all about the end of the year. I work in a pretty large hospital and I'm still trying to get accounts ready for just Monday. End of the year at hospitals are crazy! Everyone is trying to schedule tests before their deductible starts over again (honestly, I can't blame them. I'd do the same exact thing)
  • Options

This blue ribbon on the right with TK venue concierge.

How do I get rid of it?!

• Options

How do I get rid of it?!

We have a whole thread about it.  KGs are working on it!

• Options

How do I get rid of it?!

We have a whole thread about it.  KGs are working on it!

Aaaah okay.  Sorry I missed that.  Thank you!

• Options
    @mrsk616‌ I know all about the end of the year. I work in a pretty large hospital and I'm still trying to get accounts ready for just Monday. End of the year at hospitals are crazy! Everyone is trying to schedule tests before their deductible starts over again (honestly, I can't blame them. I'd do the same exact thing)
    I am a receptionist so i can leave right at 5.... actually thinking of splitting the day with the part time girl
  • Options
    mrsk616mrsk616 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2014
    i hate also hate getting 3 or 4 cars in a row for the same person. ummm yeah no stop calling all at the sametime please thanks. 

today has been one heck of a day and im ready to go home and relax. 

ETA: see how aggravated i am i just cars instead of calls. argh
  • Options
    Yay the annoying banner has gone. If I could gif I would.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards