Chit Chat
Options

Don't you ever wonder?

2»

Re: Don't you ever wonder?

• Options
    I wonder about HGF too. I guess she's not coming back. 

SITB
    Me too. I wonder what happened there.
  • Options
    I've thought about senecaf too. That was one of the more disturbing instances of domestic violence that I've heard of. I hope she's okay. 

It makes me think of another member on another NWR forum talking about how her FI was wonderful and sweet, seemed totally perfect. The night they were married he said "I own you now" and then the abuse started. That story still gives me chills. 
  • Options
    FiancB said:
    I've thought about senecaf too. That was one of the more disturbing instances of domestic violence that I've heard of. I hope she's okay. 

It makes me think of another member on another NWR forum talking about how her FI was wonderful and sweet, seemed totally perfect. The night they were married he said "I own you now" and then the abuse started. That story still gives me chills. 
    Fuck that is terrifying
  • Options
    FiancB said:

That just gave me chills.  That's terrifying. 

• Options
    FiancB said:

It makes me think of another member on another NWR forum talking about how her FI was wonderful and sweet, seemed totally perfect. The night they were married he said "I own you now" and then the abuse started. That story still gives me chills
    Jesus fucking fuck.
  • Options
    The good news is they were divorced shortly after. I think a month or two. Same person's still around and married to someone else. 
  • Options
    FiancB said:
    The good news is they were divorced shortly after. I think a month or two. Same person's still around and married to someone else. 
    Omg I hope you're right and that she's happy and safe.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    FiancB said:
    Oh thank god.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards