Knottie Tech Help

Can you change hyperlink text color or embed code from another site?

We would like to have guests RSVP online but would like to not use the RSVP build for the Knot's websites. We did a test with the Knot's RSVP and it doesn't offer the functionality or customizability we want. Aside from being very glitchy, it places the RSVP button all the way down at the very bottom of the website and they don't (currently) allow sections of the pages to be moved around/renamed. That is flat out clunky user experience, you don't put the only call to action hidden at the bottom of a website.

So if we use another website as our RSVP platform, we would like to place a link in the top section of our website's homepage. We could technically just place the raw link or hyperlink some text, however hyperlinked text in the Knot's website designs doesn't change color so there is nothing to tell people that you can click it. We would like to embed a button with the link (similar to the button the Knot uses for their RSVP but have it take guests to another website) so that there is a clear call to action.

I've tried a basic embed but the code just showed up as text. Has anyone uncovered a work around for either making hyperlinked text appear a different color from normal text or make the site allow an embed of a linked button?

Re: Can you change hyperlink text color or embed code from another site?

• Hi There,

I'm very sorry for the issues you're experiencing. At the moment the sites don't allow for customized font/font colors or embedding HTML. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

Thank you!
    KnotRiley
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards