Chit Chat

PGL's Polyvore Picks- Spring 2015

For @MagicInk

Here are some of my fav Spring 2015 looks.

For the office:

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

Re: PGL's Polyvore Picks- Spring 2015

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• OMG THAT BIRD DRESS I NEED IT

Anniversary
  • PGL, you're officially hired to be my personal shopper. 
  • How about some maternity looks for the KUOMH Club?

• PGL - you're killin me. I want all of these things. I literally just sat here dreamy eyed, almost drooling with my face on my hand oogling these like they were Ryan Gosling's abs. 

I feel like I can't go shopping until I pop this kid out and lose all the baby weight. *sigh*
    *********************************************************************************

• PGL - you're killin me. I want all of these things. I literally just sat here dreamy eyed, almost drooling with my face on my hand oogling these like they were Ryan Gosling's abs. 

I feel like I can't go shopping until I pop this kid out and lose all the baby weight. *sigh*
    Pregnant ladies are gorg and they have some cute ass clothes too. . . see below!

• I need a plus sized ployvore, please! I love all this stuff. Just wouldn't fit me. Super cute tho.

• chibiyui said:

OMG THAT BIRD DRESS I NEED IT

That bird dress is to die for, I agree.

• Mad props to any of you ladies that can wear those sky-high platform heels for an extended period at work.  Hell, if you can put them on and walk to the door in them, you're doing better than me.  (plus I'm 5'9" so if I put 6 more inches on my height, I'm a drag queen lookalike).

Super cute clothes tho! 

• Oh for fuck's sake. I NEED ALL OF THIS NOW. 
  • I love all of it. I need all of it.

• I need a plus sized ployvore, please! I love all this stuff. Just wouldn't fit me. Super cute tho.

• Fuck this is making me twitchy. . . I need to go to target to get cleaning supplies, but I think that would be really bad right now. . .

• This REALLY makes me miss wearing business casual clothes as opposed to crap like this that I have to wear every single day.......image

• PGL, I'm super petite and when the merger with our new company goes through, I'll most likely be stuck wearing business casual. There's a lot of young, trendy people at this company. I feel like my fashion sense is way behind theirs. Help! 

I KNOW. I want to spring/summer wardrobe but cannot.
  • PGL, I'm super petite and when the merger with our new company goes through, I'll most likely be stuck wearing business casual. There's a lot of young, trendy people at this company. I feel like my fashion sense is way behind theirs. Help! 

Petite as in shorter than the 5'8"+ glamazon models clothes are designed for? 

Shouldn't be an issue aside from buying pants and blazers that are the appropriate length.  But I'd say everything posted here can be worn on a petite frame- just make sure your pants are hemmed correctly for your height and that your blazers don't overwhelm you.

• lovegood90lovegood90 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2015

Sooo can I just send you my measurements and you can put together all my outfits from now on? Seriously though, these are amazing!

ETA: I think I like the maternity looks better and I'm not pregnant haha!

Formerly martha1818

• edited March 2015

Sooo can I just send you my measurements and you can put together all my outfits from now on? Seriously though, these are amazing!

Well I'd also need to meet you to get a sense of your personality and see what your skintone, eye color, and hair color is to make sure we get everything just right.  I wouldn't want to put you in colors that actually wash you out.

Being a personal shopper would be badass though!

Full disclosure, I did not create these sets. . . I curated premade looks that I thought were cute.  I think I'm going to dust the cobwebs off of my Polyvore account this weekend and throw some sets together, though.

• Sooo can I just send you my measurements and you can put together all my outfits from now on? Seriously though, these are amazing!

Well I'd also need to meet you to get a sense of your personality and see what your skintone, eye color, and hair color is to make sure we get everything just right.  I wouldn't want to put you in colors that actually wash you out.

True! I'm also hard to shop for because I wear black, black and more black. I've been trying to branch out but it's hard!

Formerly martha1818

• Sooo can I just send you my measurements and you can put together all my outfits from now on? Seriously though, these are amazing!

True! I'm also hard to shop for because I wear black, black and more black. I've been trying to branch out but it's hard!
    Try introducing color gradually via jewelry and shoes.  Then try colored tops/blouses or a colored jacket/blazer.

Shouldn't be an issue aside from buying pants and blazers that are the appropriate length.  But I'd say everything posted here can be worn on a petite frame- just make sure your pants are hemmed correctly for your height and that your blazers don't overwhelm you.
    I'm 5'1" (so sad) and a size 0-2, so a lot of times I get stuck shopping in juniors departments or teen stores, which sucks. It's hard to look 28 when I'm wearing clothes meant for a 15 yr old. 

Longer skirts, capris, longer cardigans, shawl cardigans, stuff like that-- that I love-- all look really silly on me because the length hits me wrong. Sigh. 
  • I would totally pay for a personal shopper. 100% I don't think I could throw money at that fast enough. If I could gif, I would. Instead, I'll keep sipping my Long Island.

Thanks SO much for the outfits. They're great! Perfect for summer!!

I'm 5'1" (so sad) and a size 0-2, so a lot of times I get stuck shopping in juniors departments or teen stores, which sucks. It's hard to look 28 when I'm wearing clothes meant for a 15 yr old. 

Longer skirts, capris, longer cardigans, shawl cardigans, stuff like that-- that I love-- all look really silly on me because the length hits me wrong. Sigh. 
    I'm about the same size as you, and I wear the crap out of those things (except capris--not a fan).  I find wearing really tall shoes helps.  But even with flats I feel mostly okay.

• I would totally pay for a personal shopper. 100% I don't think I could throw money at that fast enough. If I could gif, I would. Instead, I'll keep sipping my Long Island.

Thanks SO much for the outfits. They're great! Perfect for summer!!

I would commit unspeakable acts for a long island right now.
    *********************************************************************************

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards