Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Cheap save the dates

Hi everyone - any thoughts or suggestions about the cheapest place to order a save the date? I'd prefer paper over e-vite but definitely want to cut costs as much as possible. I've looked at a few different websites but find it generally difficult to compare prices between them...

Thanks!

Re: Cheap save the dates

• Options
    Vistaprint.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I echo PP with Vistaprint. Also as others have said StD are not required. We only did them for out of state guests who would required plane travel. If you only have a few of those that could also cut costs.
  • Options
    lyndausvi said:
    The cheapest ones are none at all.

If you send out an STD then you have to invite them, even if financial situations change.  If you do not send them out, then you can wait until the invites go out to make your final list.

If you really want them Vista Print is the way to go, but most people do not need them at all.
    This is what I was going to say.

• Options
    lyndausvi said:
    The cheapest ones are none at all.

If you send out an STD then you have to invite them, even if financial situations change.  If you do not send them out, then you can wait until the invites go out to make your final list.

If you really want them Vista Print is the way to go, but most people do not need them at all.
    This is what I was going to say.
    A phone call.  "Hey, we picked our wedding date!  We're getting married on the eleventeenth of Octember in Big City!  Put it on your calendar so you don't make other plans!"
  • Options
    cgss11cgss11 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    I only needed 50, but I got save the date postcards from vista print for $15. They always have coupon codes. Post card stamps are slightly cheaper too.
  • Options
    I would go with Zazzle.com and wait for a coupon. Sometimes you can get 50% off coupons, though usually they're 20% off. I find that the designs and quality are really good. I got samples from both Vistaprint and Zazzle and I preferred Zazzle.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    edited August 2015

I am partial to Save-The-Date magnets so that's what I ordered. I found the following website where it only has a small number of templates, but every template is 100% customizable (which is awesome!). I only needed them to have our names, dates, and a picture of us. Didn't need anything fancy. I got 100 magnets (business card size) for $19 and FREE SHIPPING. It doesn't get any better than this:

http://www.buildasign.com/Fridge-Magnets/browse-small-save-the-dates

~ K

• Options
    edited August 2015
    I used Zazzle.com and they were relatively inexpensive for what I wanted (I chose a collage of engagement photos and used one of their templates but changed the colors, font, etc.). The more you have to order, the cheaper they become. The quality was very good and they arrived within one week of me ordering them.
  • Options

This is a little old, but we ordered ours from Staples. They had several of the EXACT same designs that VistaPrint had for half the price. We were able to order 350 STD's for $95.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

PitaPata Dog tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards