Wedding Party
Options

Re: .

• Options
    PupatellaPupatella member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited September 2015
    So I have had two bridemaids flake out already. We both have a party of 4 now I am down to 2 well 3 hopefully. One girl since I didnt kiss her ass flaked out because she was coming into town ( mind you she lives 4 hours away or did because she just moved back recently) couldnt make time to see her because FI bought plane tickets to go out of town that weekend so she was upset and notified me monday that she cant be in the wedding because she lives 4 hours away. 2nd BM just last weekend was "supposedly" at the shop about to pay for her bridesmaids dress and discovered that her bachelorette will be the same weekend as my wedding. She just got engaged last month and its her second marriage so she stated that shes changed the date so many times that her FI got upset at her for thinking about changing it again. I asked this girl to be my BM a year and a half in advance. I am not going to beg to have someone in my wedding so I told her to keep the date and go enjoy herself. I guess I just dont know why this is happening. The whole wedding experience isnt fun anymore. This is my first time getting married and I feel burnt out.
    While it is bizarre the way that these two BM's have dropped out of your wedding (especially the 2nd one), and I'm sure it is very hurtful, I would just let it go. You have 2 BM's that are going to be there for you on your wedding day.

• Options
    What exactly do you want advice on? They dropped out. You spend a few minutes being bummed and thinking they are bitches, and then you have a margarita and continue planning your wedding without them. If they dropped out of your wedding for those weird reasons, frankly, I don't think they are really good friends anyway. What do you mean you hopefully have 3? Are you planning to replace one? Don't.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Why the hell did you delete your post? Didn't like the 2 responses you got? And since you were quoted, it's not deleted, which makes your attempt at deleting pointless.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Edited for TOS violation. I wasnt trying to delete my post because I didn't like what you had to say; I actually agreed and so I was trying to get rid of it because I got my answer. You dont know me or the people I am referring to so how can you even really assess the situation. You just jumped straight into judging me and insulting me. I thought this forum was to encourage each other, its just a bunch of internet bullies.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    jacques27 said:
    AddieCake said:
    Why the hell did you delete your post? Didn't like the 2 responses you got? And since you were quoted, it's not deleted, which makes your attempt at deleting pointless.
    My only hope is she had the good sense to realize how petty and childish she sounded with the written sarcastic air quotes and acting like her friend's second marriage isn't nearly as worthy as her own first marriage.

I mean, I get it.  It's disappointing when friends prioritize other things in their life that don't include you.  And you feel bad about it for a moment, adult up, and move on.  Being judgy about their reasoning, particularly the way it's done here, just tips you over on the petulant child side of the scale.

Edited for TOS violation

• Options
    zitiqueenzitiqueen member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited September 2015
    jacques27 said:
    AddieCake said:
    My only hope is she had the good sense to realize how petty and childish she sounded with the written sarcastic air quotes and acting like her friend's second marriage isn't nearly as worthy as her own first marriage.

I mean, I get it.  It's disappointing when friends prioritize other things in their life that don't include you.  And you feel bad about it for a moment, adult up, and move on.  Being judgy about their reasoning, particularly the way it's done here, just tips you over on the petulant child side of the scale.

Edited for TOS violation

LOLZ
  • Options
    zitiqueen said:
    You people are assholes on this forum. I wasnt trying to delete my post because I didn't like what you had to say; I actually agreed and so I was trying to get rid of it because I got my answer. You dont know me or the people I am referring to so how can you even really assess the situation. You just jumped straight into judging me and insulting me. I thought this forum was to encourage each other, its just a bunch of internet bullies.
    -- You don't know me or my lyfe!11!!
    -- You're a bunch of mean Internet bullies!
    -- I thought this forum was to validate bad behavior and/or bad ideas!

That's three squares filled on the bingo card!

You are an idiot.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    @scribe95 @knotholly @knotriley

Newbie on a TOS violation spree!
    Edited for TOS violations
  • Options
    banana468banana468 member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited September 2015

Edited for TOS violation
    Lolz! Men don't like smart women??
  • Options

Like I really give a shit. Oh and you all should go check the ashley madison list for your husbands names since they are probably fucking other chicks because you are all a bunch of cunts. Good day.

• Options
    Oh Lords of Light , at least try to come up with something we haven't heard before. Sigh...bored now

• Options
    I give you a 2.5 for your trolling attempt. Better luck on your next try!
  • Options
    edited September 2015

Edited for TOS violation
    Does this count as a variation of "I feel sorry for your husbands!"? If so, that's four bingo squares filled!
    Yeah! If you count my free space in the middle of the card, I've got a bingo!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    TrixieJessTrixieJess member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2015

Edited for TOS violation
    --------------boxboxbox---------------- @zitiqueen, another square filled!
  • Options
    scribe95 said:

Thanks for reporting guys. Warning has been issued.

Lol. I don't care?

You can shove that warning straight up your butthole. This forum is a bunch of women who got married years ago that bully/troll/harrass new brides because they have no life. Of course it doesn't matter what the reason is. You are the dumbest crew I have ever encountered.

I really couldn't careless about your warnings and or any crap that spews out of your faces. I am so sorry for your low self esteem and having to resort to being horrible human beings that only gain false confidence by bashing others on the internet. What a pathetic life you live. What you are doing is having no impact on anything. You are worthless and a piece of shi. Insecurities speak loud. Have fun retards.

• Options
    Anybody want to take bets on how long it will take the OP to get banned?
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    Lol. I don't care? You can shove that warning straight up your butthole. This forum is a bunch of women who got married years ago that bully/troll/harrass new brides because they have no life. Of course it doesn't matter what the reason is. You are the dumbest crew I have ever encountered. I really couldn't careless about your warnings and or any crap that spews out of your faces. I am so sorry for your low self esteem and having to resort to being horrible human beings that only gain false confidence by bashing others on the internet. What a pathetic life you live. What you are doing is having no impact on anything. You are worthless and a piece of shi. Insecurities speak loud. Have fun retards.
    And what important thing are we taking you from?

• Options
    lyndausvi said:

Wow, I'm so sorry.  I can't imagine why your 2 BM's dropped out?

Oh wait, I think I  might get it now.
    Omg I totally agree!
  • Options

scribe95 said:

Lol. I don't care?

You can shove that warning straight up your butthole. This forum is a bunch of women who got married years ago that bully/troll/harrass new brides because they have no life. Of course it doesn't matter what the reason is. You are the dumbest crew I have ever encountered.

I really couldn't careless about your warnings and or any crap that spews out of your faces. I am so sorry for your low self esteem and having to resort to being horrible human beings that only gain false confidence by bashing others on the internet. What a pathetic life you live. What you are doing is having no impact on anything. You are worthless and a piece of shi. Insecurities speak loud. Have fun retards.

Thank you for using the phrase "couldn't care less" correctly, it bugs me when people say that wrong.

And what is "pieces of shi"? I googled "shi" and it's a software company. Props for trying to come up something new but how is calling someone a piece of software company an insult? Or am I just out of touch with the new lingo.
    Oh of course! Let me explain! They dont seem too big on cussing on the forums so had to shorten it. I believe in you. Use that brain!
  • Options
    CMGragain said:

scribe95 said:

Lol. I don't care?

Classy.  I think I know why her bridesmaids are dropping out of her wedding.

Right? I am right there with you! Good riddance.
  • Options

scribe95 said:

Lol. I don't care?

And what important thing are we taking you from?

I guess none, really. You are sooo right!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards