Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Travel time?

Just sorting out our schedule for the big day. Our witness is going to drive us from our hotel just off the Strip (near enough level with Caesar's Palace) to the Office of Civil Marriages, which apparently is downtown. Any ideas as to how long the journey is likely to take? Getting married at 3pm on Thursday 21st October & need to be there 10 minutes before then. Don't want to risk being late & miss our slot!

Re: Travel time?

• Options
    I'd give myself about 20-30 mins to be sure. Also Wednesday is October 21 Thursday is October 22 I only know bc that's when my mom and family fly home. I wouldn't want any confusion for your day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'd give myself about 20-30 mins to be sure. Also Wednesday is October 21 Thursday is October 22 I only know bc that's when my mom and family fly home. I wouldn't want any confusion for your day!

Shrieks with laughter ... Guess arranging a wedding turns your brain to mush, a bit like Mommy Brain only more so. Definitely getting married on 21st, is Trafalgar Day in the UK. Thanks for the info, geography isn't my strong point either :smile:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards