Not Engaged Yet
Options

Monday!

Good morning everyone! I'm at the office already because I have an appointment at 9:45 which is right down the street from where I work so I figured working from home today wouldn't be worth the drive.

I might go home at lunch time depending on how I feel after my appointment.

How was everyone's weekends?

My weekend was good, I'm still pregnant...obviously lol. I feel so different though, I think Callie has dropped even further because my hips have been hurting like crazy and I've been getting some lower back pain with a lot of pressure so I think she is getting to where she needs to be. Fingers crossed!!

Friday DH worked so I went out to dinner with my parents after CrossFit. I did a ton of squats at CrossFit so my legs were super sore the rest of the night so it took me a while to fall asleep.

Saturday morning DH and I went to the park with Maddux and walked around a lot. Then afterwards we ran a ton of errands. He thought it would be a neat idea to make homemade pizza on our new smoker so we gave it a try lol. It failed miserably...it cooked in a matter of 0.2 seconds and burnt lol. So we ordered pizza and watched football. I slept really lightly all night so Sunday morning I was dragging a little.

We went to church with some friends and grabbed lunch afterwards. I cleaned and organized the house most of the day took a long nap that afternoon. Last night I slept like absolute crap...seriously crap. Callie was moving around and pushing down on me and I could not get comfortable. Worst night of sleep yet.

I really hope to receive some good news at my appointment this morning that she has made some progress. It sure feels like she is preparing to make her exit soon so fingers crossed that this week is THE WEEK! 

Re: Monday!

• Options
    @Swazzle I love how your living room looks! It's perfect!! Also all the food you made this weekend sounds absolutely delish!! I've been on a taco craze lately and those sounded noms!
  • Options
    @southernpeach89 - How exciting! Best wishes for you and your sweet little one!

@swazzle - You are working out like a champ, yet all of your posts make me SO hungry. Those dishes sound fantastic!

Weekend was fairly boring. Nothing special, but I needed the rest really. I've had so much on my plate lately that I needed to give myself a break.

Friday night we had a really awesome steak dinner and went to my grandma's house. She loves time with BF and me. I'll have to share that story of how my mamaw is the reason BF and I are together. It's the cutest.

Saturday - Lunch with mom and brother, and football with BF's parents. His three year old nephew said, "Cece, come watch game?" So of course I had to go.

Sunday I woke up with an awful stomach bug thing or something. Couldn't go to early service, but BF came over after and brought me a ginger ale, and that really helped. Then, we went and bought my mom a new oven since her burner bit the dust. My dad was so surprised and thanked us over and over. I went with my dad and BF to pick it up. In BF's words, "I'd go to the ends of the earth for your mom. Without your mom, there's no you." LOVE him. Yes, I'm mushy, but can't help it. He's the perfect fit for me. :)

Tonight, I'm going home and baking some chocolate chip cookies from scratch and will watch DWTS with my mama. We're rooting for Bindi Irwin. That show is one of my guilty pleasures.

Happy Monday (I'm not sure if that's really a thing), friends!
  • Options
    @casey1219 Aw your BF is sweet! Enjoy your evening, chocolate chip cookies sound amazing!

@TwoDimes I have all kinds of feels right now after reading that. I love those kinds of stories even though it's a sad situation, it's so inspr

@labro sorry I freaked you out! DH said after I hung up that I shouldn't call people this week because I might give them a heart attack lol. Thank you seriously for watching Maddux for us when we make our way to the hospital. I know he will enjoy being with Cinders while we are away.
  • Options

@southernpeach89 I hope this is the week for Callie's arrival

@swazzle congrats on staying active and the weight loss.

My weekend was pretty boring overall. Friday night I had to be at the theater.  The show was not great at all, but I got to see some friends, it was a bit emotional too.  Saturday I went to yoga and ran some errands. Then H & I went to look for sheets and a comforter set for our new bed coming on Wednesday.  I really would love to repaint our master bedroom, it's so big though and I'm so lazy.  I hate the green color it in now and it's only 2 years old.  Saturday night we also watched a movie and just relaxed.

Sunday was pretty boring, stayed in did a lot of studying.  H did some things around the house, then we watched Fear The Walking Dead while eating Moe's.  The weekend went by way too fast, I can't believe it's Monday again.  I did not sleep well and all I want to do is go crawling back under the covers.  I hope 5pm gets here quickly today. 

Anniversary

• Options
    @peaseblossom55 Yay for a new bed!! DH mentioned to me this weekend that we will need to get a new mattress probably in the next year or so...I'm so looking forward to that. I love sleeping in new beds!
  • Options
    @casey1219 - Thanks! Home Chef is the shit!

@TwoDimes - Thank you! I'm so glad you liked that book. Sometimes with those creepy, dark ones, I feel almost awkward being like THIS IS SO GOOD. 

@labro - She was doing what she does best: laying down. You may not wait until tomorrow to AW your Fix. 

@Peaseblossom55 - What do you think of FTWD?

• Options
    @swazzle it's interesing not as action packed as TWDbut I can't expect it to be as action packed.  I thought it became a lot more interesting last night though. 

Anniversary

• Options
    @southernpeach89 so soon! :)

@peaseblossom55 yay new bed! I'm envious ;)

@swazzle your dinners sound amazing. I swear I drool every time lol

@labro yay puppy photos! {and baby photos ;) } You are one excited aunty :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not much.
    Friday I met my mum for dinner. Idk what happened but my stomach was awful all day. Luckily Matt was able to drop some pepto and my shorts off. The waistband is so much better and I couldn't button my jeans.
    We chit chatted for awhile, ate mucho burrito {veggie quesadilla for moi!} We planned on getting their brownie, but the line was so long we gave up.

Ended up going to grab a coffee/donut at Tim Horton's and met up with mum's coworker. Since I'm possible selling steeped tea soon, I've been amping up my customer base. So far I'm feeling like i'd be successful.

Saturday not much. Friend came over with her 6 month old son and we chatted tea {she sells now and that's where I wanted info} Matt and baby chilled and watched "Despicable Me" but unfortunately he's teething so they ended up having to leave early.

Didn't do much else.

Sunday I wanted to get some pants and tops but every thing I'd seen before wasn't in stock. Rawr! Picked up 2 movies - "Big Hero 6" and "Age of Adeline". Matt bought 2 movies and a 6 inch figure of Baymax :') We're basically big kids.
    Matt made dinner and we watched "Big Hero 6" and I cried. Lol It's a great movie, but tear jerker.

Today is a long day for me. At work half hour early as I have to leave a bit early because my tax course is tonight. Monday and Wednesdays I'm 8:30-4:30 work, then 6-9 course.
    Long day *yawn*
  • Options
    @minskat30 I love the color we painted the nurser Behr's Burnished clay but I'd love some neutral gray tone or blue gray.  H is ok with repainting even though he hates painting.   I think he hates seeing me so down right now and will do anything to make me happy. 

Anniversary

• Options
    @peaseblossom55 - Hugs.  I think you should repaint even if its a PIA.  A little change and a project for your H might be helpful.  I'm thinking of you guys and praying for you.
  • Options
    @beachyone15 I personally found it amazing. There are some heart-wrenching scenes, especially near the end. I don't want to give too much away but I found it more heart-wrenching just because of a previous experience
  • Options
    @minskat30 thanks, we will see if we get the motivation to repaint.  I'm so lazy about it. I've been complaining about it since we moved it and it's been two years.  I painted the room and once we moved in the furniture I hated the color.  first world problems for sure.

Anniversary

• Options
    @minskat30 - I use MyFitnessPal to log/track my food because it has literally EVERY food imagineable so it's the easiest. I have it linked to my FitBit so the calories just transfer over to that and they numbers are usually comparable. 

@beachyone15 - I've been married for 2.5 years and my wedding dress is still dirty, whoopsie. Did you read the Maze Runner books? 

• Options
    @speakeasy14 Oh I like that idea a lot!! :-) Thanks. Now I'm thinking a HD run for sample and such might be a good idea.

Anniversary

• Options
    untouchabletsuntouchablets member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2015
    @southernpeach89 sorry about the hip pain but Callie almost here!! So exciting!!

Ugh, sorry if this is a P&R this morning, I woke up with the WORST headache today. I've never had a sinus infection but I think this is it... It's throbbing pain on my left side and it hurts when I sniffle or sneeze. I took some cold and sinus medicine which usually helps (this happens to me a lot) so I think a doctor visit is in order soon.

My grades went up just a smidge this week, but this workload is so heavy. I took advantage of my school's free tutor.com benefit but I only get ten hours and I used about four yesterday just on my finance class. I am in week 5 out of 8 so it will be over soon. I guess a finance career isn't in my future lol.

I didn't do much this weekend again, a lot of homework, dinner with BF's family, and on Friday I babysat my friend's ten year old. They were so inspired by my Taylor Swift concert costumes I made that they asked me to help make a shirt for her Ariana Grande concert she's going to this weekend. It turned out great and we had a good time :)

Oh! And yesterday we had a very eventful day at work, a shoplifter got away with a ton of food from our refrigerated case. A regular saw him and told us, we went outside and asked the guy if he knew anything about the missing food and he said he put it back, but another regular chased him down and he ducked into a barber shop a block away. Cops were called, they went over, and found all of our stuff in the barbershop's bathroom garbage but the guy was gone. I didn't think it was that big of a deal but we did the right thing anyway. It's a small town, if he's stealing from Starbucks he's probably stealing from everywhere else.
  • Options
    @beachyone15 I hope so too! I guess we'll see. Work is going to be crazy through the end of the month, but I'm hoping that we'll be able to start finalizing some urgent items at work this week. I am exhausted!!!

I love lazy Sundays!

• Options
    @swazzle - No, I haven't read the books. Actually H and I got really freaked out because we had no idea there were going to be zombie-like creatures running around! Lol

@speakeasy14 - Pictures? :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @speakeasy14 Wow! What a wedding!!!! It sounds like a blast and I keep smiling over the whole birth story of your friend. She's definitely going to have an exciting tale for the baby some day when she/he is old enough to ask about it.

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited September 2015
    @GoldenPenguin - 4 daysssssssssssssssssssss!

@speakeasy14 - That book was REALLY creepy but I liked it. 

@untouchablets - I hope your headache goes away! Advil Cold & Sinus is my saving grace. If you're blowing out green or yellow then it's a sinus infection. I've had about a billion of them and they suck every time. 

@beachyone15 - Hahahahaha I read the books recently. I wasn't sure if I was going to like them but then I was hooked. H and I watched the first movie last night and I really want to go see the new one!

ETF words because Monday

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin AGH I wish I could be there with you and @Swazzle and @csousa1!!!!

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin GORGEOUS! And did you move your bar set up too? I really like it's new location!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards