Not Engaged Yet
Options

Finally Friday!

13»

Re: Finally Friday!

• Options
    @wink0erin - I'm so sorry.  Loosing a pet is devistating.  Hugs to you. 
  • Options
    eilis1228eilis1228 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2015
    Hi, everyone! On mobile, so responding to everyone is next to impossible, but I promise I read everyone's posts. To all of you potentially in the hurricane's path, please stay safe this weekend! @cu97tiger I really hope your basement doesn't flood like crazy. I'll be thinking of you this weekend!

@beachyone15 what a nightmare! Ugh! I really hope they don't find mold. Please keep us updated!

I am loving everyone's fall fashion today. @swazzle looks gorgeous, as always. Totally jealous of your perfect fall weather. It's definitely fall in Kansas City, but it's still summer back home in Dallas. *le sigh* I think I'll switch out my summer and fall/winter clothes this weekend in the hopes that it cools down soon. I also plan to decorate for Halloween soon too! Yay for October!

Right now I'm at the airport waiting for security to open up at my gate (the KC airport is very strange and small), and I'm very excited to head home. I can't wait to get back to FI and get this awesome month started! He texted me today and said, "4 weeks!" and I just about died from the cuteness.

This weekend's plans:
    -workout for like 90 minutes tonight.
    -date night! We're going to see The Martian
    -meet my cousin at 9am tomorrow to discuss the flowers for the wedding.
    -chuck e cheese tomorrow afternoon for our goddaughter's birthday. She will be 4! Can't believe she's already so grown up.
    -Sunday afternoon at 3 I have a formal bridal tea with a few of my BMs. I'm so excited! It's at a fancy boutique hotel downtown.
    - normal weekend errands plus gym time and the aforementioned Halloween decorating.

Guys, I keep getting hit on here in KC. It's the weirdest thing! I've had creepy busboys tell me I'm really pretty and hover at my table, a random cowboy come up to me at the booth and tell me he just had to squeeze me (wut.), and a vendor come up to me and tell me how pretty I am and how he loves my engagement ring. What the hell is in the water here?!

Also! I went to a trivia night for all the librarians last night, and it was super intense but so much fun. Surprisingly, my team came in second place. The science round killed us lol. The winning teams name? Tequila Mockingbird.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Happy October!

Eta: @wink0erin I am so sorry for your loss!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @wink0erin, I'm sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    @wink0erin I'm so sorry for your loss.

Anniversary

• Options
    @wink0erin - I am so sorry to hear about your dog passing. I definitely do not think you need to stay at work. Go home and be sad for a while. Rest in peace little pup.

• Options
    @wink0erin - I am so sorry about your pup! It's so incredible difficult losing a pet. Big hugs <3

• Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm trying to hold it together and get my work done. Luckily the rest of my day should be pretty easy.

• Options
    @wink0erin - I'm so very sorry about your dog :( Sending you lots of hugs. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @wink0erin Very sorry about your dog. Sending hugs your way.

@eilis1228 I have no idea why... but all those guys hitting on you made me think of this image
  • Options
    I got Mac and cheese for dinner!!!!
  • Options
    Guys, I'm seriously going to make mac'n'cheese tonight now.  I went to the grocery store for the gluten free version.  I hope I don't eat the entire box but I might.  
  • Options
    I totally went to a local restaurant with kick ass mac n cheese with grilled chicken in it last night! This board has too much influence on my life choices! (Yes, mac n cheese for dinner is an important decision)

• Options
    @wink0erin I'm so sorry for your loss. It's never easy as they are a part of your family. Sending so many hugs. 

I know it's Sunday but I decided to quickly pop in and now I am glad I was super busy on Friday because all of you would have made me want to break my diet. At least we have a Cauliflower "mac" and cheese that we can eat....but it's NOT THE SAME. 

That is all. 

Oh....and I have other news but that will wait until tomorrow when people are actually around here and I am bored at work :p

• Options
    @TwoDimes I'm not sure if @Swazzle mentioned this earlier but I have done a double batch in the crockpot. You should be fine as long as it's a larger-ish crockpot compared to an itty bitty one. Oh, and make sure you use the standard macaroni noodles for a large batch, they'll probably fit better than a ton of shells.

• Options
    labro said:
    @TwoDimes I'm not sure if @Swazzle mentioned this earlier but I have done a double batch in the crockpot. You should be fine as long as it's a larger-ish crockpot compared to an itty bitty one. Oh, and make sure you use the standard macaroni noodles for a large batch, they'll probably fit better than a ton of shells.
    Oops! Totally forgot to respond on Friday! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards