Not Engaged Yet
Options

NEY Secret Santa

speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited October 2015 in Not Engaged Yet
Instead of doing the pen pal thing. How about we do a Secret Santa exchange in December? Who would be willing to participate?

NEY Secret Santa 19 votes

Interested
78% 15 votes
Possibly Interested
10% 2 votes
No way
0% 0 votes
Only if I get a pony
10% 2 votes

Re: NEY Secret Santa

• Options
  • Options

I am totally the person that just voted for a pony. But I am actually interested too.

• Options

• Options
    OOOHHH I hope I'm @TwoDimes' person!! I love regifts!! 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

I'm in!
  • Options
    JK - I want to get @minskat30 as my gift giver. Because, can I please have a Raj!?

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    @goldenpenguin - You can borrow him only if I can borrow Vi and Bruschi ;)  Can't leave a girl without a fuzzy butt now, can you?     
  • Options
    minskat30 said:
    @goldenpenguin - You can borrow him only if I can borrow Vi and Bruschi ;)  Can't leave a girl without a fuzzy butt now, can you?     
    FAIR! 

• Options
    I'm SO in I just wish I wasn't on mobile so I can join the gif party lol
  • Options
    I am interested! I know I'm still new and I'm not involved a lot yet but I would love to get involved and this seems so much fun!!!
  • Options
    I'm in!!!
  • Options
    I'm in, but also what @labro said. 
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options

Ok, once I have everyone's contact information I am going to put everyone into a randomizer. So that I won't know who has me, I am going to give three of you, someone else and myself.  I will let all three know who the others are who have me, so you can decide among yourselves. 

• Options
    Also, SS assignments will be drawn November 1st.  So if anyone else would like to participate, you still have plenty of time to let me know. 
  • Options
    Weeee so excited!

• Options

I'm in! 

• Options
    500days500days member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited October 2015
    I know I'm not here everyday and certainly not in the inner circle here but I would love to do a swap!
    ETA: I love sending and getting stuff in the mail!
  • Options

labro said:
    I'm in. Unless I get a rando. Please don't hate me. I'm not comfortable with this unless I know you.
    Me too! I totally agree with this sentiment.

• Options
    Also, SS assignments will be drawn November 1st.  So if anyone else would like to participate, you still have plenty of time to let me know. 
    I will be traveling for my honeymoon on November 1 :) So I may not see it for a little bit... will try my best to check here at some point on or around that date. I can PM you my phone number if you want to just text me who I got.

• Options
    I have changed my mind. Check your emails!
  • Options

Are we doing a cap for cost? Or is it all up to how much that person is worth to you? ;)

• Options
    AlPacina said:

Are we doing a cap for cost? Or is it all up to how much that person is worth to you? ;)

What does everyone think?  Also when should everyone receive by so we can reveal who had who?
  • Options

I'm all for an early Christmas.

Also, how shall we shame those who don't follow through? :P

• Options
    TwoDimes said:
    AlPacina said:

What does everyone think?  Also when should everyone receive by so we can reveal who had who?
    I think we should make a deadline (maybe early-mid December?) and a price cap ($25 + shipping maybe?). Are we just doing one gift? I know a lot of people do multiple small gifts for SS, but that seems like shipping could get pricey. In sum, my suggestions:

• $20-$25 price cap (not including shipping)
    • early-mid December deadline
    • send one package (can be multiple small gifts if desired, but only send once)

Good ideas! A shipping deadline is likely easier to manage than a receive by date.

• Options
    TwoDimes said:
    AlPacina said:

I think we should make a deadline (maybe early-mid December?) and a price cap ($25 + shipping maybe?). Are we just doing one gift? I know a lot of people do multiple small gifts for SS, but that seems like shipping could get pricey. In sum, my suggestions:

• $20-$25 price cap (not including shipping)
    • early-mid December deadline
    • send one package (can be multiple small gifts if desired, but only send once)

I'm good with all of this. 

Also, if you ship flat rate priority mail (1-3 day shipping), you can pay for the postage through the USPS website and it ends up being cheaper than paying in person at the post office. Just be sure to use the correct mailing envelope when you go to ship. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards