Not Engaged Yet
Options

November already

I cannot believe that it is November.  I feel like it should be April/May.  

What are you looking forward to the month?
What are you not looking forward to this month?
Do you have any plans for Thanksgiving?
What are you thankful for?
Favorite fall food?
Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Name one thing about someone on NEY that you really appreciate.
What do you value most about your life?
What is the funniest thing you remember about a Thanksgiving past?

Re: November already

• Options
    What are you looking forward to the month?  The holidays have begun!!!

What are you not looking forward to this month?  Cold and dark all the time.  Boo!!

Do you have any plans for Thanksgiving?  This is our year to stay in town for Thanksgiving.  We'll do lunch with my family and dinner with some of H's in-town family.  And then we'll watch a Christmas movie that evening.

What are you thankful for?  My cute husband.  My sweet pups.  That Cricket has a family and that they are totally cool with me picking her up and letting her hang out basically whenever I want.  My house-cleaner/neighbor/friend.

Favorite fall food?  All the comfort food.  Butternut squash, acorn squash, cranberries, spiced pecans, cinnamon, apples, pumpkin...

Favorite Thanksgiving food?  Homemade cranberry sauce, turkey, stuffing.

Name one thing about someone on NEY that you really appreciate.  @AlPacina 's gifs.

What do you value most about your life?  I value days when I feel healthy and vibrant.  

What is the funniest thing you remember about a Thanksgiving past?  The first Thanksgiving I brought a boy home, my grandma was shooting squirrels out of her tree with a shotgun because they were eating her pecans.
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 I considered telling a similar story. @southernpeach89 and I usually play a telephone game and we usually end up literally peeing our pants from laughing so hard, but it's not JUST a Thanksgiving thing.

• Options
    What are you looking forward to this month? Thanksgiving!
    What are you not looking forward to this month? The ton of work I need to get done.
    Do you have any plans for Thanksgiving? Eating at my parent's house
    What are you thankful for? LIFE!!!! Really, that sums it up.
    Favorite fall food? Squash
    Favorite Thanksgiving food? All the potatoes!
    Name one thing about someone on NEY that you really appreciate. I appreviate @helloliv returning and sharing her story in her new blog.  
    What do you value most about your life? My sense of adventure. It's led me to do some fun stuff this year.
    What is the funniest thing you remember about a Thanksgiving past? The dogs begging like crazy every single year.

• Options
    @labro haha I love how similar our families are!  
  • Options
    @peaseblossom55 Everything is crossed for you!
  • Options
    @peaseblossom55 - I've got you in my prayers and have everything crossed for you guys.  Also, you are one of the people that I was mentioning who is so supportive even though I know you are going through hell.  Thank you for that.
  • Options
    I can't wait for Thanksgiving! And a day off next week (Veterans day) will be nice.
    What are you not looking forward to this month?
    The possibility of snow and it getting much colder! Spending $ on xmas gifts, too.
    Do you have any plans for Thanksgiving?
    We go to my side of the family for Thanksgiving. My uncle is a chef and makes the best dinner. So much food.
    What are you thankful for?
    I am thankful for my H and how well things have been going for us after the wedding and crazy summer.
    Favorite fall food?
    I love stuffing with gravy. I could eat it everyday.
    Favorite Thanksgiving food?
    Again, stuffing with gravy hits the spot! But I also enjoy green bean casserole and buttery mashed potatoes.
    Name one thing about someone on NEY that you really appreciate.
    I appreciate @swazzle and @cocobellaf for almost always starting the daily discussions here. 
    What do you value most about your life?
    My H and my job
    What is the funniest thing you remember about a Thanksgiving past?
    My hometown always has a thanksgiving football game with the crosstown rivals. Everyone goes and gets so wasted. One year my brother went on a huge drinking binge and completely missed thanksgiving dinner. He fell asleep in his friend's car the entire day. We saved him leftovers so it wasn't a total fail.
  • Options
    cu97tiger said:
    I'm looking forward to meeting @labro IRL and seeing @southernpeach89 again and meeting Baby Callie!
    FTFY <3 I can't wait for Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited November 2015
    @TwoDimes - I appreciate you as well...and Indy. :) Indy's eyes get me every time. 
  • Options
    Swazzle said:
    - Mockingjay Part 2 
    ^^Add this to my excitement!
  • Options
    Swazzle said:
    - Mockingjay Part 2 
    ^^Add this to my excitement!

Ah I forgot about this! Yay!!!

Anniversary

• Options

@helloliv - I got a 20 dollar headlamp at Target. It's pretty bright and it's fairly comfortable. I use a headband to keep my ears warm and wear the headlamp strap over that so it's more comfortable.

• Options
    @alpacina - Awesome! Thanks! I am definitely going to check that out. 
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Love & Splits
    A blog about running and life with pituitary tumors
  • Options
    @helloliv - HOW COULD I FORGET THAT!! I totally crashed your Thanksgiving, and it was the best ever!! I guess I didn't really think of that as a funny story, but an AWESOME one ;) 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards