New Jersey
Options

Shuttle just to get to pictures? (North Jersey)

Hi all! 
We are getting married in March in West Orange at the Wilshire Grand. I would love to have the bridal party pictures at Verona Park nearby- it's less than 5 minutes away. I'm looking into options for a shuttle to just get the bridal party (bride, groom, 2 sets of parents, flower girl, ring bearer, 8 groomsmen/bridsmaids..so 16 total) over to the park with our photographer. Does anyone have any suggestions for companies nearby that they've worked with or used? The entire wedding is at the hotel so we are not doing any other kind of shuttle since our guests that will be staying will be just down the hall.

The hotel has a shuttle service (which I haven't inquired about yet, I'm assuming it's a smaller passenger van) but I'd like to explore options that can get the whole bridal party there in one trip for the photos to save time. More than half of our bridal party is flying in from across the country so we have limited cars to transport everyone over to the photo location.

Thanks for any advice and help! 

Re: Shuttle just to get to pictures? (North Jersey)

• Options
    Hi, I am getting married in Livingston in January. We booked Limo Ride from Clifton, NJ. I went there and they showed me all their party buses and limos. I am having a very large bridal party (10 bridesmaids, 11 groomsmen and 1 flower girl and 1 ring bearer) and needed a large party bus. We are getting the largest bus (31 passenger) for 4 hours for just over $1,000 with gratuity included. It sounds like from your number you might need a large limo or a smaller party bus. They also had a lot of different types of limos there. I can let you know after my wedding in 30 days how everything went with the party bus service! From the research I did of various companies party buses typically require a minimum of 3-4+ hours whereas limos do not have that large of a minimum. If you are going just that short distance (I grew up nearby so I know its close) a limo might be better priced for you. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    Have you looked into Uber? Or renting a school bus?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards