Not Engaged Yet
Options

Happy Friday!

Re: Happy Friday!

• Options
    @cu97tiger I'm glad Fritz is going to be ok! Poor baby!

@Swazzle Have fun at Hall & Oates tonight!!

@beachyone15 Wow 5 buncos!!!! You rock at this game! Important question though....did you get drunk? Getting drunk is key.

• Options
    @labro - I only had one glass of wine but it seemed to work! I also didn't eat much dinner so I felt that one glass. Usually it takes two!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options

@labro that mug is pretty badass

@cu97tiger Glad Fritz is ok and it was minor! enjoy working out!

@swazzle that sounds like a blast tonight, what a great gift

@caseface5 I'm trying to get H to go on a Sunday adventure with me to Ikea and Wahlburgers. They are like an hour and a half away so it's a bit of an all day thing but I want to go so bad!

• Options
    @minskat30 I love love love that bedding set! It's so beautiful and it's feminine without being overly girly. It's perfect!

@GoldenPenguin He can also be Bruschi! I have 3 glasses so I can name one Lucy and one Bruschi and I'll have to figure out the third.

• Options
    @labro that glass is awesome! Did you take it home?

@cu97tiger so glad it wasn't severe and Fritz is starting to feel better already!
  • Options
    @minskat30 OMG that bedding set is so adorable! I LOVE IT!
  • Options
    @speakeasy14 Yep! You get a glass to take home! So H and I each got one and we ended up with a third because we were having some service issues.

• Options
    @minskat30 elephants are my favorite!!!! I will totally spoil Ani with lots of elephant stuff!!!!
  • Options
    untouchabletsuntouchablets member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2016
    @labro @swazzle I live in a very dog-centric neighborhood, so the risk is higher than if I lived in a more rural area, especially because she likes to eat poop and that's how most of the bad sicknesses are spread. Plus, I have two other dogs in the house that play with her and they play HARD, so she's never been much of a handful in terms of exercise. I also do training exercises with her every day which tires her out. Plus, isn't Cinders a lab/border collie mix? Because there is DEFINITELY a difference in energy level there lol. I don't necessarily agree with my vet, so I still take her places with me, but just don't walk her across parking lots or take her around the neighborhood or to parks or anything like that. It hasn't been terribly inconvenient until like this week when she hit 20lbs.
  • Options
  • Options
    @minskat30 That is SO pretty!! some of my friends have a "thing" like everyone knows Pam likes elephants, and Chrissy likes owls, so they buy them and their kids stuff with that on it. I don't have a "thing" lol

• Options
    @alpacina wait for it...
  • Options
    minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2016
    @jenjen047 - Her name is going to be Anika or Aneka.  Can't decide yet on the spelling but it is pronouced "Ah-knee-kah" and for short it will be "Ani" ("Ah-knee").  ;)  I'm glad Kitchenaid is sending you a new mixer...though I agree that their lack of response until the FB post was annoying.  
  • Options
    @alpacina - The ACTUAL WORST.

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    @GoldenPenguin You had better not bail on me!!!!

@AlPacina I normally don't. I just wanted the glass. ;)

• Options

@alpacina The Martian is SO good.

@jenjen047 omg if I didn't have this god damn 1st birthday party tomorrow, I'd drop whatever I was doing and come to Wahlburgers with you. So jealous, need to get there. Let's plan a date soon with @caseface5 and @lavenderfields13 Glad Kitchen Aid is sending you a replacement too!

• Options
    jenna8984 said:

@jenjen047 omg if I didn't have this god damn 1st birthday party tomorrow, I'd drop whatever I was doing and come to Wahlburgers with you. So jealous, need to get there. Let's plan a date soon with @caseface5 and @lavenderfields13 Glad Kitchen Aid is sending you a replacement too!

YES!!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    Hello ladies!

Late to the damn party today, but I skimmed a lot and I feel all the puppies need to come home with me.

@speakeasy14 the pup being sat on - name? - looks a lot like Matt may steal it. lol

Yesterday work ended up being slower than anticipated so I got through stuff faster/easier. Today is a busy damn morning.

Since last night we had to go to the vet for cat food, I drove home.
    Guys .... driving is hard :( I use to not turn that hard, now I'm turn too hard. Guhhh! I know, I'll eventually get it but right now it feels impossible.

Tonight we're meeting my aunt at my mum's place and she gets to meet the cats. Angel is actually from her place, they use to have his grandma and his mum. Apparently he looks very much like his mother!
    I'm hoping they'll be okay during the week :(

We're getting picked up at 2:30 ish.

Since I do youtube videos on the side, I'll be vlogging the whole trip. I'll AW photos when I get home but once all vid clips are together, I'll also post the link :)
    Ideally, I'll have it all by Monday the 29th but idk. We get back Sunday at like 3:30am so we'll be sleeping and doing laundry that day. Hopefully!!

Have a fun week ladies!!
  • Options
    I just turned in a big report for work so I can finally come and play!

@caseface5 Definitely AW the couch! I am obsessed with TJ Maxx/Home Goods but I have been purposely avoiding them until I get fully unpacked and organized. I've lived in my house for over a month and I feel like such a slacker. haha!

@CocoBellaF Good luck! I hope you have good news!

@speakeasy14 My car had similar issues (shaking/stalling out in idle) and was also revving and nearly stalling whenever I went from stopping to going. I guess transmission issues and I was right, it was my transmission hoses. Hopefully they've checked those on your vehicle by now. 

@jenna8984 I have no idea what the cool characters are these days either. I have heard about Jack and the Neverland pirates, it's a Disney show. 

@cu97tiger Can you get any physical therapy for the shoulder? I miss myself up frequently and sometimes just getting some PT appointments in works wonders. Good luck with the appraisal!

@labro that puppy cup is awesome!

@minskat30 Love the elephant theme idea! 

@goldenpenguin I love Bruschi's freckley nose

@jenjen047 I have found social media to be more helpful than calling customer service on more than one occasion. It's nuts! I'm glad you are getting a replacement!

---

Everyone's mention of taxes over the past few days reminds me I need to get started on mine. I bought a house very late in the year (Dec 29) so I don't know if I will have any benefit from that. At least I can claim the tuition for my last graduate class. 

I have no plans this weekend. I'm hoping to be productive and organize my house, but I have been saying that since I moved in and feel like I haven't done squat. 

I'm boring this week because work has been NUTS! 

• Options
    @misskittydanger Have a fantastic honeymoon!

• Options
    jenna8984 said:

YES. Let's do that before it's July again lol. 1st Birthday parties are boring anyways so I vote skip it haha
    Is it awful that I don't intend to have a huge birthday party for my kids when they turn 1? They're not going to remember it and almost no one wants to go anyways. Maybe I'm just a terrible person. 

• Options
    I logged on way too late today to post, and the picture thread ate up a ton of time. Waaaaaaaah!

• Options
    @lavenderfields13 no way, I'm not into the big kid's parties either. This one I'm going to is renting a freaking hall. My kid's is going to be like my in-laws, 2 friends, and maaaybe my brother's family LOL

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards