Not Engaged Yet
Options

Oh hi, Thursday, good to see you

Re: Oh hi, Thursday, good to see you

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @TwoDimes HomeGoods had a TON of baskets and organization stuff yesterday so it's easy to buy all that stuff when it looks so cute! I'm just impressed with myself that I was motivated enough to go home and do something about it!

• Options
    @labro @minskat30 - You guys are gorgeous! Pics will come later today when I'm officially moved! 

@TwoDimes @untouchablets - Scrolling through all this Grey's talk so quickly! I still haven't had a chance to watch last week's episode :((

• Options
    untouchabletsuntouchablets member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    @minskat30 It's okay! I am just very mature for my age :blush: 
  • Options

@lavenderfields13 well onions do not belong on chicken Caesar anyways, what the hell?! lol

@beachyone15 woohoo with the escrow, how the hell did that happen? Usually taxes and insurance only go up!

@labro me too, I just listed like 3 shoes and a bag on a FB buy/sell group last night. If no one wants to buy them within a week I'll just bring them to Salvation Army

@jenjen047 that recipe looks great! We are so used to cooking double the food to have leftover lunches that I laughed so hard when the recipe was like "cut up THE potato". Like I would ever use just one potato?! I usually cut up and roast about 7 lol

• Options
    @beachyone15 It's always nice to know you'll be getting money back or a reduced bill!!
    @MissKittyDanger It's always funny to me when people consider "Nitro" to be a cool word... because that was my high school's name. (the city had a plant to manufacture explosives in WWI, which is where it got its name).
    @minskat30 Bathroom fixtures are SO expensive! I bought a faucet years ago (for ex's house) and was surprised at how much that stuff cost. 
    @labro LOL at you wearing the same thing, I ALMOST wore the blue and black striped shirt that I wear every single time the "what are you wearing" question is asked today.

• Options
    @jenjen047 The amber releases a small amount of oil that is absorbed when the baby wears it. The oil helps with swollen and sore gums.

@Labro I have tried the gel but it doesn't seem to do a whole lot. I'm a little nervous about using the tablets since they are so small but they dissolve quickly so I just need to bite the bullet and try it. I'm just nervous she will inhale and choke on it.
  • Options
    @labro @twodimes I need to organize my house, and I have been saying this every day since I moved in. At first I was overwhelmed, and now I'm just lazy. At least I've been making baby steps of progress. Bought shelves for the office closet so I can organize in there and I bought a rack (lol, rack) for my pantry closet so I can do something there. My problem is that I get great ideas and then take for-ev-er to put them into action. I really want to have my house organized by April so I can have friends over to see the place and start making plans for installing a patio.

• Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @wink0erin @caseface5 I just do it an area at a time. The other week we re-did how our baking sheet cabinet was organized and we're using the space so much better now! I try to take on small, easy to accomplish in a few hours kinds of projects because otherwise I get overwhelmed and I don't get it all done. So last night was shoes, today I'm kind of feeling like I want to go through my clothes and start tossing some things I never wear. I'm trying to focus on areas of our closet right now. After I do clothes I'll probably look in to improving how we've organized the top shelf where we just have a bunch of stuff like haphazardly lying around up there.

• Options
    @jenjen047 I put it on at 8am and we got home about 7pm ish. Just edges of meal were burnt, but not terribly. Rest was great :)

@wink0erin lol so many huskies I know are named Nitro! That's be kinda neat to have a school named that though :)
  • Options
    @twodimes, I know it grows so fast and I'm too lazy to actually style it haha.  Think it is time to chop it off again.

@goldenpenguin have you set up flight alerts?
  • Options
    @GoldenPenguin - Ohai. You're hot. 

@minskat30 - THAT'S SUCH GREAT NEWS!!!!

• Options
    speakeasy14speakeasy14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2016
    @CocoBellaF happy tumor-free-anniversary!!! 

@minskat30 hey we are twins today! Great minds and great news!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    @minskat30 That's great news!

• Options
    @Swazzle - Lookin' mighty fine there...

• Options
    @eilis1228 I got the plum color! My boss has one and she's been urging me to get one too... After I had a major snack binge yesterday I was like I have GOT to hold myself accountable so I bought one right away lol
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @eilis1228 - Last year, I was going to a Sound of Music sing-along but it was cancelled because we had tornadoes that day, and they were never able to reschedule it.  I really want to go to something like that!

ETA:  @untouchablets - I have the plum color too!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards