South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Plantation Style Venues in Charleston

My fiance and I are not familiar with Charleston and we are trying to find a ceremony venue with big oak trees.  We have looked at Boone Hall, magnolia plantation,  middleton place,  and mcleod plantation (which no longer hosts weddings as of 3/11/16).  We are going to visit old wide awake plantation,  but we're hoping to find some other places with beautifuL moss covered oak trees.  We are having a small wedding with less than 50 guests and want to keep venue costs reasonable.  Thank you for any help! !

Re: Plantation Style Venues in Charleston

• Options
    Your best bet then is going to be Magnolia. The venue is inexpensive. The conservatory is BEAUTIFUL and the perfect size for you and your guests!  One of the things I love about the Conservatory is that it requires little decoration and the teak table and chairs are included in the venue costs. 
    If you use a company like Duvall Catering, they do everything: food, decorations, flowers, etc and at a very reasonable price. One stop shopping. 

When I was looking around I found the other venues much more expensive and way too large to accommodate a smaller crowd. 

With the price of magnolia, all of your guests get a free visit day and you get a free day for professional photos. 

Feel free to PM me if you want more info! 
    Ann
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards