South Carolina-Charleston

Plantation Style Venues in Charleston

My fiance and I are not familiar with Charleston and we are trying to find a ceremony venue with big oak trees.  We have looked at Boone Hall, magnolia plantation,  middleton place,  and mcleod plantation (which no longer hosts weddings as of 3/11/16).  We are going to visit old wide awake plantation,  but we're hoping to find some other places with beautifuL moss covered oak trees.  We are having a small wedding with less than 50 guests and want to keep venue costs reasonable.  Thank you for any help! !

Re: Plantation Style Venues in Charleston

• Your best bet then is going to be Magnolia. The venue is inexpensive. The conservatory is BEAUTIFUL and the perfect size for you and your guests!  One of the things I love about the Conservatory is that it requires little decoration and the teak table and chairs are included in the venue costs. 
    If you use a company like Duvall Catering, they do everything: food, decorations, flowers, etc and at a very reasonable price. One stop shopping. 

When I was looking around I found the other venues much more expensive and way too large to accommodate a smaller crowd. 

With the price of magnolia, all of your guests get a free visit day and you get a free day for professional photos. 

Feel free to PM me if you want more info! 
    Ann
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards