Not Engaged Yet
Options

Thankful Thursday

13»

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Options
    Well offer in 5 months. We're pushing actual closing date a bit for a few reasons.
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Well offer in 5 months. We're pushing actual closing date a bit for a few reasons.

• Options
    labro said:

Maybe it's different in the states, but our realtor is the one who suggested this
  • Options
    @labro  we're doing the pre-approval, and it's been on the market for a bit now so I'm pretty confident we'd be accepted.

True, it has to still be on the market. We have a few back up areas we like just in case.
  • Options
    @MissKittyDanger I would be very hesitant to make an offer on a house that has been on the market for that long. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
  • Options
    @madamerwin - Happy Birthday to you too! I've lived in the Portland area for 4 years now and still kind of just forget the Blazers are even a thing, haha! This is news to me!

• Options
    AlPacina said:
    @madamerwin - Happy Birthday to you too! I've lived in the Portland area for 4 years now and still kind of just forget the Blazers are even a thing, haha! This is news to me!
    Thank you!

Believe me, I don't think anyone knew how well the Blazers would be doing this year after losing four of our five starters in the off-season. I had faith, and I have been rewarded for my faith by the NBA gods! Considering the team is super young, even making it to the playoffs was a victory. 

I have never been to a playoff game, but H and I go to regular season games every year. I am just so excited for tomorrow, because I know the fans will be crazy WHEN we win!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @eilis1228, to be fair, we made an offer on a house that was on the market for about 9 months. This was because the owners had severely over-priced the house when they initially listed it and didn't get the hint the local market sent by ignoring it. Two of us made offers at about the same time; the owners chose to negotiate with us.
  • Options
    It took me 9 months to close on my house, but mine was a foreclosure.
  • Options
    @AlPacina The "Soon" one? I know!! I fucking loved that, and even yesterday I cracked up when I posted it, but someone thought it was creepy and begged me to take it down.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @LizzyTish88 - I feel like begging you to put it back up because it was so hilarious! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards