Not Engaged Yet
Options

Monday

13»

Re: Monday

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @eilis1228 @AlPacina - DEEP DISH PIZZA! I've never seen/had that one! 

I had the regular pizza one almost daily in high school (except for on Tuesdays because that was Dominos day aka double lunch for this pizza addict). 

• Options
    @Swazzle They were the best! I ate them a lot in middle school/junior high. Mmmmm so good! They always had the best desserts too.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    @eilis1228 - I think the ones I got only ever came with a mini Crunch bar which I did/do not love. That was the most disappointing part of it! 

• Options
    @eilis1228 Lunchables pizzas were the shit! Something about that slightly cardboard-y crust was magical. 

• Options

@eilis1228 - Yea, I've been known to be preparing for a stoner's night in and bring one of those home with me, haha! The sauce is so great!

@wink0erin - That's so exciting! Have you lived with a BF before?!?

• Options
    eilis1228eilis1228 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2016
    @Swazzle Ew, Crunch bars. I mean, they're OK... if you really need a chocolate fix. I'm pretty sure the deep dish pizzas came with Reese's. They were epic. I hope they still exist in all their unhealthy glory. 

@AlPacina The deep dish ones still exist???? This is amazing. 

@wink0erin How exciting! I'm so glad you guys are on the same page and moving onto the next step in your relationship. I think you two should celebrate!

• Options
    labrolabro member
    @wink0erin Omg that is so exciting for both of you!!

• Options

@eilis1228 - Heck yes they still exist! Throw one in your cart next time! And then just walk down the aisle going "I'm babysitting. This is for a child. It's not for me."

And TBH, I don't like Dora and have no idea what Eureka's Castle is, haha. But I did see Lazy Town dubbed in Spanish the other day and it was HILARIOUS.

• Options
    Anyone who's still around and does meal prep services: H and I are thinking about signing up for one. He would be doing the cooking on these (and is ... let's say unconfident in the kitchen), I would be doing the cooking other nights. He's kind of meat-and-potatoes, I'm more adventurous. We're down to BlueApron or HomeChef - sell me on your plan!
  • Options
    Swazzle said:
    AlPacina said:

@eilis1228 - Heck yes they still exist! Throw one in your cart next time! And then just walk down the aisle going "I'm babysitting. This is for a child. It's not for me."

And TBH, I don't like Dora and have no idea what Eureka's Castle is, haha. But I did see Lazy Town dubbed in Spanish the other day and it was HILARIOUS.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

• Options

@KeptInStitches - On the positive end, I can tell you is that this week from Blue Apron, I am making:

The downside is that chopping all the veggies tends to take a while. But I definitely save money, and I typically LOVE at least 2/3 dishes, and rarely dislike any. It's not as easy to choose meals as some other services, if either of you are picky eaters.

• Options
    eilis1228eilis1228 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2016
    @AlPacina Eureka's Castle was my favorite show as a kid! Lazy Town in Spanish?! OMG! 

@Swazzle @AlPacina I feel so cheated that I had to deal with crappy sides and desserts in lunchables, and now they have Cheez Its and fruit roll ups! 

ETA: @Swazzle I thought it was Jim Henson since it was puppets! Never knew it was RL Stine! That's pretty cool.

• Options
    Swazzle said:
    @AlPacina - It was on Nickelodeon. I actually just looked to see when it was on ('89-'95) and discovered it was written by R.L. Stine! Never knew that. @eilis1228 did you?

@swazzle - Oh thank God. I was 0-6 years old. It must be just before when I started watching TV.

I was going to be so mad that I didn't recognize a Nickelodeon show!

• Options
    @wink0erin that's awesome news! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards