Wedding 911
Options

What did you say f*** it to in the last few weeks?

2»

Re: What did you say f*** it to in the last few weeks?

• Options
    TyvmTyvm member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I wanted to go fancy and place a huge sign I designed (am graphic designer) but the cost of that shit plus the stand was ridiculous. I contributed that money to my honeymoon instead.
    @PolskaBlondynka I might just get a poster printed at Walgreens, mounted to foam core, then taped to a craigslist art easel. It's still on the potential 'f*** it list', but it's a step or two down from fancy    ;)

k thnx bye

• Options
    Tyvm said:
    I wanted to go fancy and place a huge sign I designed (am graphic designer) but the cost of that shit plus the stand was ridiculous. I contributed that money to my honeymoon instead.
    @PolskaBlondynka I might just get a poster printed at Walgreens, mounted to foam core, then taped to a craigslist art easel. It's still on the potential 'f*** it list', but it's a step or two down from fancy    ;)
    Haha I'm going to look at that... maybe. Right now it's the least of my worries ;)
  • Options
    Not wedding related: We just moved across the country and I said fluck it to several things I had originally intended to bring. When it came down to crunch time I turned into a version of Oprah. I was all "you get donated, you get donated,  and you get donated. Everything gets donated!"  Moving sucks so much.
                            AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards