Not Engaged Yet
Options

Finally Friday

Morning! 

I'm leaving work early today, hopefully by 1, and I can't wait to drive home with the top down later! It's going to be GORGEOUS here today! I might treat myself to a pedicure and then I have to clean up the house before my parents arrive.

Tomorrow we're leaving bright and early and driving up to Burlington, VT for the weekend for my cousin's graduation! My family rented a house nearby so I'm excited to spend a couple days with everyone. 

The graduation is on Sunday and then we'll head home on Monday. It's my first time taking off since my coworker went out on maternity leave (3 months ago) and I hope the new girl can handle it! 

I hope everyone has a great weekend and Monday! 

Re: Finally Friday

• Options
    @LizzyTish88 sorry about your rough doctor's experience.. I agree with minskat, why do these doctors even exist? I grew up in a small town and my dentist was a classmate's father. One time while he was examining my teeth he started rambling about stuff and ended up insulting my uncle very, very badly - he didn't realize he was my uncle but even if he wasn't it was SO unprofessional. I walked out and never went back, I was furious. I hope your doctor today is much better!

@minskat30 Trust me, I was laughing too! I'm such a supportive wife :) I'm glad you got some recognition for all of your hard work! That's really sweet that your team got you a gift. I hope your day today is much better!

• Options
    @cocobellaf - I'm glad your work is letting you WFH and stay in bed.  Also, your meals to go sound awesome!  I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend.
  • Options
    @PamBeesly524 Happy Almost Anniversary! Glad your H is getting some answers!

@minskat30 How awesome that work surprised you! Ani will be here before you know it! 

@CocoBellaF I'm glad you are able to work from home. You need to keep Baby K cooking a little longer! Glad you're both doing well.
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @TwoDimes Happy proposal-versary!! I dare you to push the envelope and share that link! ;)

• Options
    @TwoDimes - I hope you have a wonderful dinner tonight!  Happy proposal-iversary!!
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Double post.  Nothing to see here.
  • Options
    @wink0erin  that sounds fun and good thing for VIP tent ;) Have you seen the Buzzfeed video that has drunk people and puppies? It's hilarious :P 
  • Options
    @wink0erin I laughed so hard at the image of that girl straight up RUNNING across the street. That is so weird!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @beachyone15  Officially close end of September. It's vacant now, but it's just us needing to get stuff together/arranged. We're going to see if we can get the pin a few days ahead of time to start moving stuff in.
    Love the manis and who ever has the flower ring, I love the ring and nail colour :)
  • Options
    @MissKittyDanger - That's my mom - she's never had bright coral before but I told her to go bold!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @Twodimes That proposal story is awesome. I'm loling at potato salad! (and drooling, I love potato salad). 
    @MissKittyDanger Yayyyyy! I hope the inspection goes well!

• Options
    @eilis1228 I'm glad everything worked out with HR! So jealous that you get two days to WAH!

@wink0erin lots of puppy pics on Monday, plz!

• Options
    eilis1228 said:
    @eilis1228 - Yep, this was literally me in the car this morning. And I'm not misusing literally in this case. Haha. . . Guess I'll have to try out the Pandora version later.

• Options
    @AlPacina I WAS SO MAD WHEN I TUNED TO THAT STATION TODAY. Prom music? Come onnnn. I wanted one hit wonders.  :'(

• Options
    @beachyone15  it's a good colour. Looks similar to what I have on my toes {China Glaze - pool party} Good choice!

@wink0erin I'm pretty confident the inspection will go well. My only concern is the basement because it's unfinished, but at the same sense we see everything so we'll know issues :)
  • Options
    @AlPacina  :D! It's from all your vibes ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards