Not Engaged Yet
Options

Tuesday

Morning! 

I was off work yesterday because I was in VT for my cousin's graduation with my whole family this weekend and it was really great! We had a really nice time :smile: 

It's rainy and gross here today which made getting out of bed even more difficult than usual and I feel way more tired than I should. 

I started reading 'Ready Player One' by Ernest Cline this morning and I really like it so far! 

Nothing going on tonight. Just home, dinner, relax, bed as per usual. 

I hope this week flies by because I'm definitely ready for another long weekend although I can't believe that Memorial day is here and June is next week. 

Re: Tuesday

• Options
    @PamBeesly524 Happy Anniversary!!! Those pretzel bites look delicious!! Enjoy your evening!
  • Options
    @PamBeesly524 Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you and your H enjoy your night!

@Southernpeach89 Switching is such a pain in the ass but it will be worth it to cut that string! GL, hope it doesn't take too long!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @PamBeesly524 - Happy anniversary! You night sounds absolutely perfect! 

@southernpeach89 - You made it through more than I did! I'll watch when I get home tonight, unfortunately for H. 

@LizzyTish88 - Feel better soon! 

• Options
    @LizzyTish88 I hope you feel better! And wtf is wrong with people? that is next level crazy right there.
  • Options
    @LizzyTish88 Ugh she sounds like a nightmare. I hope she isn't trying to do anything sketchy.
  • Options
    @jenna8984 Yes! I recorded it because I knew I wouldn't make it through haha. 
  • Options
    LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2016
    @jenna8984 BF's mom watches Jeopardy religiously, I'll have to ask her what she thinks of him. BF and I try to watch but we don't usually sit down until after it's over.  
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    @jenna8984 We didn't watch last night because I had a massive headache but now I want to watch just to see this guy! I love to hate people like that. I hope he loses. The "Power Players" shows last week were so fun - I loved seeing Louis C.K. kick butt.
  • Options
    @minskat30 I agree you should totally treat yourself!! 

@untouchablets Have fun with your brother!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options

@pambeesly524 Yes, I love Louis CK! When last night's came on, I was like ooooh yea I forgot about this tool from before the teacher's tournament! He also wears these round hipstery superman glasses that I can't stand lol

@minskat30 um yeaaaaaa, the hair and facial shouldn't even be a question! I'm actually disappointed because for my birthday H had given me a gift card for 3 massages to get done while pregnant. I went for one and did not like it. My body just couldn't get comfortable on the table and I felt like she didn't go deep at all so I left feeling like it wasn't even good. Sucks, so I'm saving the other 2 for after delivery.  

• Options
    @minskat30 You definitely need to treat yourself! Take some time and go get your hair done and a facial and just relax!!

@untouchablets Enjoy! Have fun with your brother!
  • Options
    @beachyone15 I haven't gotten a chance to really see all of them but there are maybe a couple that I liked but I don't think she likes them....UGH a lot of them just seem douchey.
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @beachyone15 - No sightseeing this time around. It was my 3rd time in Burlington (once when my cousin was a freshman and then again when H and I stopped there on our roadtrip). We rented a big house and BBQed and all that good stuff all weekend. 

• Options
    @speakeasy14 woohoo!! when do you leave for the trip?

• Options
    @speakeasy14 - Happy early birthday wishes to the BF!!!

@cu97tiger - I'll never get tired of seeing those two beautiful little babies.  :)  Grow tiger cubs!!!
  • Options
    @cu97tiger aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! good luck, good luck, good luck!!!! And the whole weekend trip looks so beautiful and awesome.

• Options
    @jenna8984 We leave next Wednesday! 
    @cu97tiger that's awesome news!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards