Chit Chat
Options

First World Problems

I have leftover sushi for lunch, but no chopsticks. :(
Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever

Re: First World Problems

• Options
    There's a squishy cherry tomato mixed in with all my other cherry tomatoes.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• Options

I'm trying to decide if I should book our flights soon for our annual trip to London. American changed their earning criteria, so it's based on how much you spend vs how far you fly. I'm super close to hitting Platinum status, so I want to make sure I spend enough money to earn enough miles to hit that next status tier. I'd like to see the airfare drop some, but I don't want it to drop too much!

• Options
    WoW is down for a patch today. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I bought the on-sale apples and discovered they were on sale because they were at the end of their shelf-life. D'oh! 

• Options
    My coffee got cold and it just doesn't taste the same reheated in the microwave. 
  • Options
    kvrunskvruns member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    oh I have another one, I want to go somewhere for a long weekend in September before the baby come and I can't think of anywhere. I'd like a beach but they're all too far to drive and I'd rather not spend the $$ on flights. Anywhere driveable is more of a place to explore (Nashville, St Louis, etc) and I dont know if I'll want to be walking/exploring a ton at that stage. It shouldn't be this difficult!
  • Options
    My framers' market arugula is excessively peppery. 
  • Options
    I have to pee, but the restroom is on the other side of the building, and I don't want to walk that far.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• Options
    ScottishSarahScottishSarah member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited July 2016
    Dinner at my folks last week.  Step mum said "I got chorine on the patio" and later, "I always forget to switch on the sauna before dinner!"  She said this with a straight face.  Me and my friend were pissing ourselves laughing.  
  • Options
    There's a squishy cherry tomato mixed in with all my other cherry tomatoes.
    At least you have tomatoes! I went to Whole Foods at lunch and there were no tomatoes in the salad bar.
  • Options
    It's my first official vacation day (not travelling, DH at work).  There is no one to bring me lunch (and we have no food), so I have to get dressed and leave the house 

• Options
    I had a huge hassle to try and get my transcripts for a course I'm taking through my job.
    They're coming though .... but I had to pay for them.
  • Options
    Fried squash doesn't reheat well.

• Options
    do we see "The Lion King" or "The Ride" during our wedding week extravaganza?  The Ride is more economically friendly, but it's our wedding week ffs. 

• Options
    The cursor on my computer does this weird thing sometimes where it just randomly jumps when I try to click on things.  So instead of opening a webpage, it'll open FaceTime or maps or something.  And so I have to wait like a whole 4 seconds to get back to what I was doing.

SaveSave
  • Options
    monkeysip said:
    The cursor on my computer does this weird thing sometimes where it just randomly jumps when I try to click on things.  So instead of opening a webpage, it'll open FaceTime or maps or something.  And so I have to wait like a whole 4 seconds to get back to what I was doing.
    Mine does the same thing!
  • Options
    I went to the Y by my office to work out at lunch instead of my usual Y, and the locker room was too small.
  • Options
    I have everything I need to make brownies except walnuts.  I CAN'T make brownies without walnuts.

SaveSave
  • Options
    There are people in this world that put walnuts in brownies.

SaveSave
  • Options
    I was feeling under the weather last night and my favorite Chinese place is closed on Monday nights, so I had to get wonton soup from the other Chinese place.  Their soup sucks.
  • Options
    H and I are planning a getaway weekend next weekend, but I can't take off on Friday due to a professional development class I'm taking.
  • Options
    AddieCake said:
    WoW is down for a patch today. 
    (not done reading thread) This was exactly my problem today.  
                            AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    When putting in a yelp review today, I noticed some previous 5 star places I rated have closed down.  Out of them, two of my favorite Chinese restaurants.  I've got nothing in the area now.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards