Wedding Classifieds
Options

Selling my gold centerpieces!

25 gold, rose gold, or bronze spray painted centerpieces. These turned out BEAUTIFUL at my wedding! I bought these from goodwills, salvation army, etc. Prices for each ranged from $3 to $12. I am selling all 25 for a price of $75. 

Some paint is not completely smooth. You can see where some drips dried, but if you are going for an enchanted (Beauty and the Beast) or antiquey theme, it works just fine:) We put candles in/on all of these, and melted wax is still on some of them which I think adds to the enchanted look! We put candlesticks in lamps where a lightbulb is supposed to go. It is a unique look you won't find elsewhere! Cords on all lamps were cut and are not included with lamps. Candles are not included. At my wedding, I saved money on flower costs with these as well because I just ordered a little greenery and spare flowers to circle around each centerpiece, instead of having any big bouquets as centerpieces. See pictures for one example of how it was set up!

Save money and time on getting unique centerpieces! :)

Contact me at 317-402-4186 or sarahdossey@hotmail.com.

I live in St. Louis, MO but am willing to ship! Cost is $100 if I am shipping! Thank you!

Re: Selling my gold centerpieces!

• Options
    Moved this to wedding classifieds. Good luck!
    *********************************************************************************

• Options
    How do I see pictures
  • Options
    Do you have any photos?
  • Options
    25 gold, rose gold, or bronze spray painted centerpieces. These turned out BEAUTIFUL at my wedding! I bought these from goodwills, salvation army, etc. Prices for each ranged from $3 to $12. I am selling all 25 for a price of $75. 

Some paint is not completely smooth. You can see where some drips dried, but if you are going for an enchanted (Beauty and the Beast) or antiquey theme, it works just fine:) We put candles in/on all of these, and melted wax is still on some of them which I think adds to the enchanted look! We put candlesticks in lamps where a lightbulb is supposed to go. It is a unique look you won't find elsewhere! Cords on all lamps were cut and are not included with lamps. Candles are not included. At my wedding, I saved money on flower costs with these as well because I just ordered a little greenery and spare flowers to circle around each centerpiece, instead of having any big bouquets as centerpieces. See pictures for one example of how it was set up!

Save money and time on getting unique centerpieces! :)

Contact me at 317-402-4186 or sarahdossey@hotmail.com.

I live in St. Louis, MO but am willing to ship! Cost is $100 if I am shipping! Thank you!
    Do you have any pics?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards