Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Small groups for dinner?

Hey ladies! So I have about 24 people for my wedding dinner, including my fiancé and me. I was wondering if anyone has gone to restaurants and booked a few small tables rather than booking one large party. My parents are paying for the dinner and honestly it's making me queasy that they will have to pay $40 pp at some of these places when ordering off the menu is like 18. Has anyone gotten away with this? Or will they see me in my wedding dress and be like....nope this is a large party! The dinner to me isn't important. I'm just so excited to be married and for the actual suite reception after dinner. Thanks for your advice! 

Re: Small groups for dinner?

• Options
    It'll all be on one bill, which means they'll obviously know (and you're going to get hit with that 18% gratuity regardless). Maybe consider doing a group dining option at a buffet, like Wicked Spoon at the Cosmo.
  • Options
    My FH husband and I are getting married in LV and we will be a group slightly smaller than yours, about 16 people. It was really important to me to have a private area since we won't be doing the normal reception. I was losing hope with most places requiring a $5000 minimum but then I found STACK at the Mirage which only requires a $2000 minimum. Still more than what you are going for, but it is a nicer restaurant with amazing reviews. Good luck!