Wedding Woes
Options

No love for Tuesday?

2»

Re: No love for Tuesday?

• Options
    @*Barbie* seriously, Wolverine must be the most stylish kid in her grade/class/ever lol
  • Options
    @*Barbie* I LOVE the bag (and shoes but having a size 12 foot really puts a damper on my shoe shopping so I almost always go handbags!)  lol

• Options
    This just makes me remember the meatloaf scandal from Kuus.

@missJeanLouise I really enjoyed Alias Grace as well.

Work has been irritating.  Just small annoyances that keep creeping up while I'm trying to complete a huge project.

I also hate Tuesday.  Monday, you've geared up for.  Wednesday, hump day.  Thursday, day before Friday and Friday is Friday.  Tuesday just feels like it's going to last forever.  Tuesdays are the day I would cry if I was caught in Groundhog Day.
  • Options

@southernbelle0915 - I did. I'm awful. :-) I got a bag from Kate Spade too - online secret sale. (How can you you pass up 75% off on a lovely leopard print haircalf bag? I'll have to take a picture.) Of course, the annual Sephora VIB sale as well...

the shoes were only $15. I would have gotten a pair or two of heels, but they didn't have the size I wanted in one/the pair didn't match in size for the other.

• Options
    um....you guys who hate Tuesday don't have amc stubs rewards with $5 movies or $5.55 fill up a fro-yo cup at menchies. 

Tuesdays are the new Saturday's ya'll. 

• Options
    I pretty much hate everything today. The house deal fell through (I’ll post details tomorrow), my job is (still insane), and we’re about to get a foot of snow. FML. 
  • Options
    @CharmedPam the mechies by us closed, though we never made it to $5 day I did enjoy the place 
  • Options
    kvruns said:
    @CharmedPam the mechies by us closed, though we never made it to $5 day I did enjoy the place 
    That's unfortunate. We found menchies through yelp since our regular place closed down (had a spat with the landlord on space which was never resolved!) They have $5.55 all day Tuesday and $5.55 from 7-10 on Friday's!

• Options
    Ours was $5 fill-up and used to be on Fridays and then it changed to Mondays I think. We always said we would go but never did. I sometimes got B1G1 coupons for it so that was nice
  • Options

Meatloaf!!  I'm just going to leave this here, you'll thank me later!

http://cookingtv-channel.com/lasagna-stuffed-meatloaf/