Wedding Woes
Options

Glorious Wednesday

2»

Re: Glorious Wednesday

• Options
    VarunaTT said:
    Wear WTF you want 6 and who cares what they wear?  I'm always overdressed, b/c I like looking put together and I prefer dresses.  I'm old enough and I've claimed my space in this world, haters gonna hate.

Yeah, I am cranky AF.
    I like cranky Varuna!
  • Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    VarunaTT said:
    Wear WTF you want 6 and who cares what they wear?  I'm always overdressed, b/c I like looking put together and I prefer dresses.  I'm old enough and I've claimed my space in this world, haters gonna hate.

Yeah, I am cranky AF.
    I know. I’m just tired of them making fun of me. About everything. 
  • Options
    6fsn said:
    VarunaTT said:

Yeah, I am cranky AF.
    They sound awful. SNS, but who are these people that would do this?!
  • Options
    6fsn said:
    VarunaTT said:

Yeah, I am cranky AF.
    Then I’d wear whatever the eff I wanted *and* bring a bottle of my favorite wine- for me. 
  • Options
    VarunaTT said:

Yeah, I am cranky AF.

It's nice to have a kindred spirit!  I know most people prefer pants and love jeans and all that.  However I am not one of them, mainly because pants just don't fit me right.

I'm short, even petites are too long.  I've found that buying regular capris are the best choice to look like full length pants on me, lol.  I have a 10" difference between my waist and hips.  Which is apparently an "off from average" proportion, because while my legs will feel like their being tortured in a vice, my waist is swimming.  Pants are usually uncomfortable for me because of that.  Sometimes they'll still look okay but, usually, they're not very flattering either.  

So I primarily stick to skirts and dresses.  Which I find so much more comfortable. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jack knocked the center stone out of my ring today. So now I’m getting it fixed. He is such an asshole. 

@kimmiinthemitten I hope that guy keeps burning his bridges across town. What a jerk. 

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    VarunaTT said:
    6fsn said:
    VarunaTT said:

Yeah, I am cranky AF.
    I don't like them.  Also, I can give advice on shade, but I know they won't get it, but husband will and that's not fair.  I think I'd just call them on the shit with some honesty.

"Hey, I like the way I'm dressed.  It's pretty hurtful, you trying to judge me for the clothes I like.  I don't judge you for your clothes." and flounce off.  FLOUNCE.  OFF.

Image result for flounce off gif
    I love dresses. It’s only one thing think about and theyre forgiving. I’d like to think I’d remember this, but I won’t. I’m taking a flask. 
  • Options
    VarunaTT said:
    VarunaTT said:

Yeah, I am cranky AF.

It's nice to have a kindred spirit!  I know most people prefer pants and love jeans and all that.  However I am not one of them, mainly because pants just don't fit me right.

I'm short, even petites are too long.  I've found that buying regular capris are the best choice to look like full length pants on me, lol.  I have a 10" difference between my waist and hips.  Which is apparently an "off from average" proportion, because while my legs will feel like their being tortured in a vice, my waist is swimming.  Pants are usually uncomfortable for me because of that.  Sometimes they'll still look okay but, usually, they're not very flattering either.  

So I primarily stick to skirts and dresses.  Which I find so much more comfortable. 

I'm pretty much in favor of no pants.  Image result for no pants gif

But I also don't like the way most pants fit.  Jeans are particularly terrible.  I do have a belly, but even when i was 50 pounds lighter, I had a problem fitting my butt into jeans and fitting at the waist.  So I just gave up.  Dresses usually  mean putting one thing one and accessories, so less thinking in the morning and they always look professional, so easy-peasy.

Though someone did ask if I wore dresses all the time b/c of religion.  And I sat there, with my chopped short hair, earrings, heels, bracelet, full face of makeup, and queer AF NB partner by my side and head tilted the hell out of the person.  I mean, I don't know which religion it is, but it's apparently a helluva good time!  
    Sign me up to that religion. 

But also Team Dresses/Team No Pants here. Last summer I started buy super comfy dresses (bonus points in there are pockets) and I haven't looked back. No matching pants to tops to socks. One article of clothing and I'm done. 
  • Options
    levioosa said:
    Jack knocked the center stone out of my ring today. So now I’m getting it fixed. He is such an asshole. 

@kimmiinthemitten I hope that guy keeps burning his bridges across town. What a jerk. 
    That's a bummer; did you find the stone? I've lost probably 6-7 stones from my rings. That the goddess for a good warranty. 
  • Options
    @charlotte989875 I luckily noticed it was falling out right when it happened so I took it in to get fixed right away. They cleaned my ring too and I was so surprised at what a difference that made. It’s only been a month but apparently I should clean it more often.