Wedding Woes
Options

Didn't want to postjack, but let's talk about this dress

VarunaTTVarunaTT member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
edited May 2018 in Wedding Woes
I was looking through that designer's webpage.  It's pretty hit and miss for me.  I like the tulle skirt work, but a lot of the stoning/sequin/sheer stuff leaves a lot to be desired.  Then I saw this dress and thought, Oh hell yeah!

I thought the model's arms looked a little weird, bu they've all been in snake spine, look at my boobs, type poses.  Then I kept looking and like WTF HAPPENED TO THE DESIGNER?  WERE THEY ON DRUGS WHEN THEY MADE THIS? DID YOU THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA, KAREN?

Re: Didn't want to postjack, but let's talk about this dress

• Options
    And I couldn't find a picture of them...untied? to see if this is removable or what.
  • Options
    This is do not eat dress. 
  • Options
    I swear I saw a dress with a similar concept somewhere, and the person wearing it could indeed move their arms. It looks like it's fairly baggy in the first picture, so maybe you can move your arms forward enough to eat? Maybe?

Maybe it should be worn to the Met Gala instead of a wedding. 

• Options

Yeah at first glance that dress is awesome!

But a bridal straight jacket? No thanks!

Also, I'm waiting on a Knot God to verify but I'm thinking that other post is spam for this designer.

I wondered the same thing.
  • Options

Yeah at first glance that dress is awesome!

But a bridal straight jacket? No thanks!

Also, I'm waiting on a Knot God to verify but I'm thinking that other post is spam for this designer.

To be fair, it’s kind of a perfect representation of the Wedding/Bridal Industry. 

• Options

OMG, that is hilarious!  It also reminded me of a bridal straight jacket.

I'm also not digging the collar.  For whatever reason, it reminds me of a collar I would see on a uniform for a sci-fi movie.

To each their own, but I also think dresses with necklines that low and loose are nuts.  I have way better things to do than babysit my boobs all night to keep them from constantly trying to fly out, lol.

Wedding Countdown Ticker